❀𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐦❀

An: I'm not good at smut or anything sexual at all!! 😂I don't know how to write it. I find it cringe. But I tried today so :)

Elevens pov☪︎

After breakfast I was supposed to take a bath but I'm a little fussy when I'm tired.

"You can go to sleep after your bath" rico said

"No . I sleep now" I pouted.

He sighed and said "alright.  How about I get in with you and you go to sleep on daddy?"

"Sounds good Hmm" he added

when he calls himself daddy makes me slip even more

"Otay daddy" I smiled

He ran the bath water and added these colorful bath bombs.
And he added bubbly soap.

After a few minutes he helped me get undress and I got in. 

It felt so good so I started playing with the bubbles.

"Oh I almost forgot" he said as he looked through the cabinet under the sink and pulled out a pack of rubber toys.

He tore the package open and dropped them into the water

I squealed happily as I grabbed the pink pig one.

And out the corner of my eye I could see him lifting his undershirt off ...
And then his pants.

And as hard as I tried not to look .. my curiosity got the best of me.

"Like what you see" he smiled confidently , after realizing I was staring at his (dick)

I blushed harder than ever and looked down to the water.
He finally got in and pulled me close to him.

Authors pov :

"Relax baby daddy's here" Rico whispered into elevens ear as he rubbed the soapy loofa on her .

He whispered sweet things in her ear as she lied there peacefully.

She leaned her head back on his shoulder as he grabbed her neck softly .

"Is this some kind of weird fantasy of yours" eleven giggled

"Only if you want it to be" he said as he kissed her .

After their bath together , they both got dressed and went downstairs.

It was around 11 something when Rico finally told eleven where he had to be.

"But you just gottt hereeee" she whined

"I know baby but it's gonna be for a couple of hours and I'll be back" he tried to explain

"Comon daddy please don't leave meee" she said seductively.

Since Ricori wasn't used to this seductive type behavior from her .. he was stunned. 

"When you say it like that .. I might actually skip it but..." he started realizing that this meeting was really important and he couldn't miss it.

"Butttt?"

"Buttt this meeting is very important .. I gotta make sure my baby girl is safe .. I refuse to let anything happen to you" he smiled with a smirk.

Eleven rolled her eyes in irritation.

"I promise love I'll be back .. you'll be here with Shane"rico explained.

"But he doesn't like big me.. the only time he deals with me is when I'm in little space" eleven shot back.

"I'm sure that's not true love , give him time to adapt. Last one wasn't easy to deal with" Rico blurted out , quickly realizing that he said too much.

"Gotta go" he said as he looked to his watch nervously.

"What... what do you mean 'last one'?" Eleven yelled as Rico rushed out of the door.