Chapter 4

Romeo's POV

"If he is boring, it isn't my fault. We have different styles." I rolled my eyes, annoyed. It made me mad every time my father compared me to Troy. Yes, he was my best friend and I liked him so much, but it didn't mean we had to look like each other.

"He isn't boring. Troy is mature." My father corrected. "You should take some manners from him."

"Dad, I don't want to be boring." I scowled and furrowed my eyebrows, annoyed.

"Daddy, he is hopeless!" Charlotte commented arrogantly.

"Charlotte!" I exclaimed angrily.

She stuck her tongue out at me and gave me a dirty look.

"Since when being irresponsible is interesting?!" My father mocked. "Having fights, getting tattoos when I didn't give you permission, skipping classes, getting bad grades, partying with countless girls, exceeding the speed limit are interesting?! You are seventeen!" My father shook his head in disapproval.

"Daddy, he also cheats on his bitch girlfriend." Charlotte intervened, rolling her eyes in disbelief.

I gritted my teeth, giving her a death glare. My father shook his head and continued pacing back and forth. I exhaled loudly without saying anything.

"I don't understand how Troy and you became friends with these opposite characters." My father commented.

"It was love at first sight." I teased, smirking. Everyone burst out laughing, excluding my father and mother. He gave me a death look. Meanwhile, my mother tried to hold her smile.

"Asher, he looks like you. I remember these kinds of conversations between us, but you acted worse than him. Even after your teenage years." My grandpa commented in amusement.

"Dad!" My father pouted.

Everyone grinned. I winked at my grandpa. He smiled and winked at me.

My father heaved a sigh, shaking his head in disbelief. "How will I discipline my son when you spoil him so much?" My father commented, irritated.

"Asher, go easy on my grandson. And I don't do anything. I just reminded you how you were at his age." My grandpa gave him a sympathetic look. "And he won't wear his earrings to school. And the problem is solved."

"Thank you, Grandpa." I grinned and gave him a high five.

My father sighed loudly and left angrily without saying anything. My grandpa burst out laughing.

Sienna's POV

When I was searching for a book in the library, I noticed Romeo kissing a blonde girl pressing her against the shelf away from everyone.

Here we go again! I gritted my teeth, annoyed and walked away; I didn't want to stay here more than a minute and see them eating each other.

After school, I decided to grab a cup of coffee from my favorite cafe before going home.

Once I ordered my coffee, I sent a message to Charlotte while waiting for my order. When I lifted my head, I saw Cruz with the same girl who I saw him kissing at the party. I looked at him in shock. So he even lied to me about his father.

Bastard! He canceled our date, lying he had to help his father. But he went on a date with another girl on the same date and time of our date.

I clenched my fist in frustration while staring at the bastard who was stroking that girl's hand without taking his eyes off her.

I will make you pay for lying to me.

I walked towards their table, gritting my teeth.

"So is she your father?" I asked mockingly.