Episode 19.

Two days later.

Location: Emergency room.

Rey was on an emergency bed, as his wounds were closed with stitches.

Robert: How are you feeling son?

Rey: Sore. Can't really do much.

Layli: You won't be able to pilot Gipsy Danger for at least a week until you fully heal.

Rey: Fuck. I'm gonna miss one week of work.

Robert: Don't worry about it. W is handling it for you.

Rey: All my work? You know it can be stressful as hell.

Layli: She'll be fine. She's doing it as we speak. Whatever you and her did in that forest. She seems to be sort of attach to you.

Rey: I guess.

Robert: Now tell us how the hell did you all ended up in that dark forest?

Rey: You tell them Lili. I don't want to remember that hell hole.

Lili: We got to an abounded house, a hole appear in the ground and pull is in. Next thing we know we're in some dark catacombs. Got chase by nightmare monsters. Escape and we went into an abounded hospital. Almost got killed by hundreds of arms. Escape into a demonic dark forest. Almost got killed again by more nightmarish monsters. Lucky enough Gojira saved us and you two know the rest.

Layli: So those this means Demons and magic are a real thing?

Kia: Woof!

Rey: We live in a world that Kaijus appears in any part of the world. Where Titans like Gojira are a thing and Alien Titans like Ghidorah came to destroy us. While we pilot giant robots...... What's normal honestly?

Robert: *chuckles* Fair point

Rey: Did four days actually past went you last saw us?

Robert: We look and look and never found any of us. It was a rescue mission. Lucky we track Gojira radiation signal and found her. She leads us to you all.

Rey: All I care that we're out of that hell home. I felt like I was going insane in that place.

Layli: Lili told us you held W hands.

Rey: Lili!

Lili: What? It's just a hand hold.

Layli: How did it feel to hold the hand of another girl that wasn't you mother

Rey: I am not answering that question.

Layli: Come on. W is so easy going. She super chill and laidback. You need a girl like that in your life.

Rey: Mom!

Layli: What just saying the truth.

Robert: Your mother is right on that. Went your working none stop. W can be the girl that can help you relax and you can help her not be too relax.

Rey: Pfft...... I mean. I do like her..... And it made my chest feel warm went we held hands.

Layli: See. Told you.

Rey: Speaking of W...... I don't trust her father.

Layli: What do you mean?

Rey: I don't think her father loves her.

Robert: What makes you say that?

Rey: She told me herself that her father was strick with her for all her life. Never hug her and I don't think he ever said he loves her.