◦29◦

'run faster. run for your life. you feel like dying, don't you. why don't you rush? you are already giving up?'the infamous unknown voices were laughing at him. they seemed of having so much fun of taehyung's torturing situation.

'told you, didn't I? weak creature...weak, weak, weak. you don't deserve to live, child. give up already...' repeating it number of times was just getting taehyung out of control.

he wanted to scream, so he did it with impunity.

''GET OUT OF MY HEAD. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!'' taehyung stopped running in the middle of the nowhere between the forest. he pulled his hair and his body naturally fell on his knees at the low level of snow. by his screams, you could easily tell the pain he was holding. only by his voice, you will be able to even feel burning feeling that you want to get away as fast as it can.

''GET OUT OF MY HEAD. LEAVE ME!!!''burning tears feel from his crystal white eyes, feeling a sudden sharp pain in the heart. with his other hand, he harshy rubbed his chest where was his heart.

his breath was hitching. he was getting lack of needed oxygen. he was breathless, it felt as if there was no air. closed in a dark, empty room. only you and your thoughts. and definitely your dark thought or the so-called nightmares were doing their job, by instantly destroying you.

slowly and painful.

''g-god taehyung..'' the future king was so desperately searching for the other, sufficiently realising he was getting worse. whatever was happening to him, it was getting worse.

after doing his best to find him in the fastest way, he ran to him and slowed down to fall on his knees right beside taehyung.

''oh god...what happened..'' it was the first thing that came up in jeongguk's mind, as he helped the so shaking boy. he hugged him and slowly rose both of them worse, because taehyung would give up too easily if he was in too comfortable position. he dearly needs to fight with it.

''i-it hurts...b-bad.''his shaking hand reached out to taehyung's chest, begging for a help as he was almost unconscious.

''shh, breath. breath for me, baby.'' jeongguk softly accepted his hand and intertwined their fingers ''just don't close your eyes, okay? everything will be alright, tae.''

but jeongguk was not blind. neither silly, stupid or naive. he knew that all of this was connected to the black printed lines, all over taehyung's hands. and the fact that he still didn't confess about his problems were hurting the male a bit. yet, he has always waited for him.

jeongguk was looking suspicious, while comforting taehyung. somehow, when his preference was there - the grey-haired felt safe again. he felt as if he returned back to his safe place. it was joengguk, what else.

''i-is everything okay?'' taehyung looked up, meeting jeongguk's concerned gaze. the other just nodded.

'he knows. secrets. he hide secrets. he knows about the curse. naive, so naive' the voices decided to call up again. but this time, why taehyung decided to let them talk? to hear them out?

''wh-what?''he whispered, no enough for the raven-haired to hear him.

'knows it all. everything.' they, or maybe it was he?, laughed and finally left taehyung's mind in peace. for who knows how long or short.

''jeongguk..talk to me-''

''Why do you keep doing this to me, taehyung?!''jeongguk broke the hug, that he had always been in love. still, this time it just felt different. ''How long will you be doing this to you? to me?!''his pleasant voice raised a bit, making the shorter's boy eyes to widen open as dried tears were shoing on his cheeks.

''d-doing what?''his voice trembled in shock at the sudden yellings. there was no possible way to be screamed at him. or...

''you know crystal clear that you are not fine! and you still live as you have no problems and that you are normal!?'' he was undoubtedly hurting the boy. every word. he knew he was not normal, he knew he had problems. he didn't need to get reminded about it.

'think..think..what would possibly be-'the shocked boy was debating with his thoughts, in the deep death silent between them two.

n-no..it's not possible. h-he couldn't know...he wouldn't.

taehyung's eyes were looking in the nowhere, beginning to tear up again. his lips were parted in the air, unable to talk or say anything. just a simple tear, breaking everything, fell down from his cheek to the ground.

''you knew it, didn't you?''taehyung's gaze snapped from looking at the nowhere to straight at jeongguk's eyes.

ironic, isn't it? looking for a comfort and instead getting double hurt. how perfect.

but jeongguk kept silent. he couldn't admit it. how he dare say it. how he dare do this. how he dare to challenge the situation.

''YOU KNEW IT, DIDN'T YOU?!'' a yelling broke the death silent, the older's breath hitched at the conscious thoughts what was going to happen next. ''SPEAK TO ME, JEON JEONGGUK?! YOU KNEW FOR THE CURSE D-DIDN'T YOU.''

''FVCK YES, TAEHYUNG. I KNEW ABOUT IT'' jeongguk yelled even louder, leaven taehyung breathless. the love of his life was standing in front of him and both of them were hurting each other. ''Why you didn't tell me, taehyung..''a voice so serious, breaking in the end.

''w-why I didn't tell you?'' taehyung raised his eyebrows, letting an unbelieved chuckled after it.''Why you did this''his voice lowered even down, as the conversation was deeping down.

''you knew about it, without my permission...''taehyung did one step, pointing straight at jeongguk. the unbelieved chuckled never left the situation.

''you knew about it, behind my back...'' the different this time was that this time he was raising up his voice and opened wider his eyes. he was slowly getting closer.

''for god knows how long...and you were not even planning on telling me?''

''MAYBE IF I'M NOT TELLING YOU I HAVE A REASON BEHIND IT!''hurting again and again. it was never ending. it was undoubtedly going to be hard to fix.

silent again.

''you are hurting yourself and you didn't tell me. you didn't search for help.''jeongguk explained, shaking taehyung's arms. not so harsh, but still it helf anger. ''taehyung, this is serious! how long you were going-''

''DON'T TOUCH ME!''

crap...god help for this unique situation because instead of getting better, it was getting worse. let it end, end it. two men, who are just for each other. not for fightings.

love's not perfect. and the hurt was going to continue. how long?

──♛ꕥ♛──

i might double update, guys

if not, then tomorrow for sure <3