chapter 14 : kidnappers and ghosts*

[Xiaozhan's pov]

I heard the alarm ringing. Its time to get up. Extending my hand I stopped the annoying sound so made myself sit up. Ah my head feels kinda heavy. For a moment I couldn't remember what I did last night.
Getting off the bed I went to bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.
After a second thought, I remembered what exactly happened.

Aiyaa that's stupid of me, I shouldn't have taken him there. Maybe I revealed my secret because I wanted him to see how great I'm? But why the hell do I need to show him or even went out with that wang fucking yibo?

Wrapping a towel around my lower part I looked at the mirror in placed in the bathroom .
The tattoos on my upper arm and shoulders bears a dark past of mine.
The rose is coloured with black and red with the black lines and dark green leaves. Back then , this is where I had densely packed scars.
This idea was given to me by jiang Cheng when I was in America. Thankfully because of my growth , most of the scars weren't that much visible.

Humming a song I exited the bathroom and closed the door. Turning to my bed, I noticed someone. It could be fanxing since he comes here often. Moreover uncle jiang brought us separate apartments.

As I turned around I got a pure shock. It was wang yibo!! How? What? Hey!

How did he know I moved here? How did he get in ?????

Question marks were swirling in my head.

I suddenly had the urge to hide my body . But why , we both are men.
" What the hell Wang Yibo!?" I asked crossing hands before my body.

"No no, it's not what you think!" Yibo said hurriedly. Although it's unsure if he meant it or not...

"Seriously? Shall I give you invention to get out of this room ?"

In no time he got up abruptly and walked out in large steps while bumping on this and that. I laughed silently, this scene was funny.

But it also makes me mad. It must be fanxing who let him in since he is the only one who knows the door password except me.

I dressed myself properly before going to the door to open it. As I was about to push it open , I realised the door is locked , It is damn locked ! Who the fuck did this ? Fanxing? He's not here. WANG YIBO!

"WANG YIBO YOU RASCAL OPEN THE DOOR!"
I shouted with all I had.

Yibo who opened the door in the next following second was standing there scratching the back of his head.
As he looked at me and asked worriedly" Why are you so red ? Are you sick?"

Am I? Why the hell I'm blushing. No Xiao Zhan, stay cool , not hot !
" YOU LOCKED THE DOOR ! Where is fanxing !?! Did he come with you too? Otherwise you won't be able to get in."

" He is downstairs waiting the car already. Zhan, calm down , it was just a mistake" yibo said in a gentle voice if coaxing someone.

"You know I can smash you on the wall rn" I said.
"So that's what laying in your mind hm? Come on, it's not a big deal seeing you half naked." Wang yibo said. But his heart said otherwise.
'It's a big deal damn it. That white skin was so inviting. If I stayed there for few more second, I'm afraid that little brother of mine-'

I'm telling you I hate him! He is expert in making his own theory.
I ignored him and asked,
"Why are you in my apartment?"

"Yeah yeah, my good drinker, you definitely forgot the appointment in shanghai."

"Shit" I blurted as I ran down followed by wang yibo without paying attention to the word 'my'
I got inside my own car as I saw fanxing is on the front seat.

"Fanxing ,do you want to explain anything?"
"Y...I mean...no..yes boss. Actually I thought you were not in your room" but in your bathroom.

"You are tired of living I see"
"But what's my fault. It's just you both look good together. But If I put you together then it's a mess..." I heard him whispering.

"I heard that!!"

☆☆☆☆

As we reached the hotel, I followed by Wang Yibo left for the lift and asked Fanxing to bring my room card.
After I was given my card I left for the certain floor.
But what ? Why is he following me then ?
Does he want to talk about earlier? No way, I'm not talking.

I speeded up my steps and stood outside the door when he also stood next to me.
I can't help it anymore. I looked questioningly at him, "what??"

"What?"

"Why are you following me ?"
"I'm not following you Zhan. This is my room. You also want to look?"
Wait , something doesn't feel right. Since when did this guy become so gentle and easy going? He talks as if indulging someone to the end of the sky.

"It's defenately my room! 850!"I said.

"What ? Then why do I have 850 too?"

Is he playing dumb ?
That freaking secretary of mine planned this , didn't he ?
I called him and asked him what was in his mind.
"Um, sir it happened...they had 2 rooms. And I wanted to share mine with guo Cheng since I became friends with him...can you.... compromise?"

"For your friendship you are leaving your boss?"

"It's something you are not gonna understand."

"Oh really? So it's something. Don't act wild bruh!"

My secretary has grown up. Sigh*

So he have a crush on that Guo Cheng? Tho I don't like him that much but okay.
I turned to leave when he grabbed my wrist and asked "Where are you going?"

"To search for another hotel~"

"Are you sure you can find one at this time? I heard people went missing recently. Probably kidnapped and then murdered. The kidnapper had a special hobby. He only takes beautiful men and women. "
Yibo said grinning.

"Do you think I can't break their bones if they comes to me ?"

"I'm afraid they aren't human. Then about the concept of bones , you know it. Who can break who's." yibo said again, this time whispering.

Heh! Like I'm afraid!
But suddenly the lights went out which I was thankful for. I heard yibo gasp and I smirked. So that's it ~

I whistled a dark melody before calling out for him . His second punishment.
"Yibo , I heard this hotel is hunted. If you whistle a melody spirits will come behind you"

When I heard no response I called out ,"hey! Are you dead already?"

"Wang yibo ?"

"Yibo?"

I went to him and grabbed his shoulder . Then I heard his unstable breath.
"Hey , are you okay ?"

What a pain in the back . I dragged his heavy body inside the room and threw him on the bed with difficulty. Also, I had to fall on him too! Geez! He is heavier than so many pig summed up together!
"Hey ! Don't strangle me! I've not married yet , I must not die now!"

As the lights went on I...saw our position.
Holy potato!