Hundred Fifty Four

a/n: sooooo who's ready for grown-up benji and noah ?!?! hahaha i can't wait for you guys to read the second book. prepare tissues :p

**
Benjamin and Noah had decided to get a hotel together for the weekend before they were both off to college. Both their parents had agreed as they were gonna be far apart for the next few years.

Noah opens the car door of Benjamin, a smile on his face. "You excited?"

Benjamin smiles and gets out of his seat, nodding. "Kind of. But I'm gonna cry...Like randomly. If you see me crying I'm sorry."

Noah chuckles and closes the door, going around to the back of the car to grab their bags. "Jesus, bebesita. You gotta stay calm."

Benjamin nods and leans against the car. "I know...I know but you know I'm clingy."

Noah shuts the door, walking over to Benjamin. He lifts his chin with two of his fingers, leaning in, and kisses him once. "Let's go."

**
They decided to walk around while it was still light out. Benjamin was swinging his and Noah's arms back and forth. "You think you're gonna get into the huge fraternity scene?"

Noah chuckles and shakes his head. "Hell no. That sounds like a nightmare. Plus...I don't really plan on being hate crimed."

Benjamin frowns at that and looks up at Noah. "I'm sorry. Are you nervous?"

"I mean, yeah but...I'm kind of a friendly guy I'm sure I won't be lonely for too long."

Noah holds the door open to a restaurant. It wasn't anything super fancy but both boys were starving.

Benjamin hums and crosses his arms. "You're lucky. I suck at making friends."

The server smiles at the two. "How many is it gonna be for you guys?"

Noah smiles back. "Just two."

"Two, okay?" She grabs two menus and looks back up at them. "Follow me and we'll get you seated. You want a booth or a table?"

"Booth." Both boys say at the same time.

The lady smiles. "Follow me."

Noah grabs Benjamin's hand as they start walking to the booth. He lets Benjamin sit down first before taking a seat. He pulls his keys and his wallet out of his pocket.

Benjamin smiles and swings his feet, grabbing a menu.

"Can I get you guys started on drinks?"

*
"You have to promise not to go all "go-go-gadget" on me and let robotics take over."

Benjamin giggles and wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Uhm 'Go-Go-Gadget?' Seriously?"

"What? You got accepted into the super-nerd school and I'm gonna need you to not forget about me."

"Promise. If I build a robot, I'll name him after you. Noah, my beautiful, tall, and strong novio."

Noah smiles and nods his head. "Oh really? Learning Spanish now are we?"

Benjamin smiles back and shrugs. "I've had to pick up on a lot of things, considering. Still, can barely understand what you say half the time."

"Good. Means I can talk shit behind your back and you'd never know."

Benjamin shakes his head and reaches down to grab a fry off of his plate. "You think you're funny, Martinez?"

"Oh, I know I'm funny." Noah reaches out and grabs Benjamin's hand, lifting it off the table. He kisses it before leaning back in his seat, groaning.