8🌷

Hasna pov:

"Hasna sastry sir" I answered politely while looking at them, whilst trying to ignore the hunk beside him so that I can answer them without stuttering.

"Okay, but I like to call you as close up" Cabir Sir said raising an eyebrow at me with a smirk playing on his lips.

I don't know what to say at his sudden nickname for me.

Hmph!! Who the hell will call a person with a toothpaste name!!!

That too, he is asking me like he wants my permission but in reality, he doesn't.

I pinched my lips in irritation as I can't even say no or yes to Cabir sir because if I utter any of it, then they will definitely rag me more.

Huff!!! It's better to keep quiet.

"So, Hasna, Who are those three girls who were stealing glances in our direction from the time you came to us as none will dare to raise their eyes up at us?" Cabir Sir questioned me cockily while pointing towards my friends.

"There are my roommates sir" I replied in low tone hoping that they won't call them like they called me.

"Oh!! That's good to hear!! Okay, let's call three of them here!! It will be more fun!!" The spectacle guy said excitedly while clapping his hands excitedly making my prayers go into vain.

I nervously nodded my head and was about to step forward to call them yet stopped when I  heard their words...

"You don't need to go there to call them, close up. Why to give pain to your legs, when we can do it from here only. Just tell me one of their names" Yellow shirt guy commented by smiling at me.

"Okay sir" I nodded my head in positive and told their names.

"Nina!!!!!!" Cabir sir called loudly.

I glanced in that direction only to see a scared cat aka Nina. I so wanted to laugh at her expression but controlled it myself as it is not the right time to giggle at her.

"Come here along with your other two friends" Red shirt sir shouted making Urvi & Deepa rooted to their places in shock as they didn't expect this was coming.

They three walked with a terrified expression which was reflecting on their faces. As soon as Nina came she held my hand in agitation.

"So, now tell us, your all SD'S one by one" The guy who had spectacles said with a scornful smile.

( SD'S : Self introduction)

We four nodded our heads, Urvi took the initiation and started saying her SD. After her, Deepa & Nina too told the SD to them. All the while during their self introductions, the handsome hunk was drilling holes into my skin which caused my poor heart to start fluttering with a great speed where as I was shivering under his gaze.

I know!! I know!! I did wrong by kissing him, but that doesn't mean I did it intentionally, it happened accidentally. He has to forget it like a bad dream yet no, because that hunk is busy shooting daggers at me due to that incident.

How can that hunk forget it just like that Hasna, when he was kissed by an ugly girl like you.

My subconscious mocked me making me grit in frustration.

Surely, right now he might be cursing me for the nth time for stealing his first kiss.

Wait!! Wait!! How can I make sure that it's his first kiss when you don't have any idea about his life.

Maybe it's his second or third or etc..Hmph!! I don't know.

I sighed defeatedly because by looking at his handsome face & perfectly toned body I bet girls swoon over his feet and maybe they literally flaunt all over him by showering him with kisses.