chapter 77 ~ helping the russian

"God, my head is killing me" Debbie groaned as I handed her a cup of coffee.

"Maybe if you didn't drink all that beer last night"

She rolled her eyes in anger as I grabbed my waffles from the toaster. I guess it serves her right though, now she'll know for next time.

"Hey Cassie, Monica threw her food...everywhere" I tried to keep myself from laughing as Trevor came in from the living room, all covered in her breakfast.

I warned him not to feed her but he was pretty persistent that he wanted too. Saved me a change of clothes though, so I should be thanking him.

"You're pretty lucky" I muttered, handing him a washcloth. "At least she only threw the milk"

I made my way into the other room, my face practically falling when I saw the state my daughter was in. I guess I shouldn't have thanked him so soon....

"What am I going to do with you" I laughed, as I placed her on my hip. "Now you need a bath"

She started laughing crazily as I brushed the cheerios onto the floor. I don't know how she managed to get them in her hair, but that little devil did.

And I mean devil in the nicest way possible....I promise.

"She threw her breakfast again?" Mickey yawned as I ran the bath water. "At least it was only cereal this time"

I sent him a glare as I practically had to peel her pajamas off of her. How did one two year old manage to get so dirty? It was like she was part gremlin!

Again, I mean that in the nicest way possible...

"Thanks again for last night Milkovich" I smiled, pouring a heaping of soap into my hands. "It meant a lot"

"I should be thanking you" He smirked, bending down to kiss my lips. I sent him a glare, swatting him away as I turned back to Moni.

I ran the water over her tiny head as she started splashing in the bubbles. Even after she made a mess of everything, the way her little face lit up when she played with her bath toys.

God we made a cute ass kid....

"Have you seen, Trevor?" Ian's voice rang as I pulled Mickey onto the floor with me. "And Carl wants to know if he can borrow your car"

"Trevor's in the kitchen and my keys are in my purse" I sighed, resting my head on Mick's shoulder. "Tell him if he crashes it he's dead"

He sent me a glare before running down the stairs. I had to say I was glad my brother finally found someone that made him happy.

And I mean really happy; cough cough pedophile

"We did good with her" I laughed, running the washcloth over her food stained head. "She came from two broken parents; and yet she's perfect"

He wrapped his arm protectively around my shoulder, placing a kiss to my head.

"You did good with her, right Moni? You're moms the one who made you"