twenty six

it was the seventh day, only two more weeks left to stay with everyone. indigo was a little homesick, missing her cat and dog. she didn't even know what to do anymore. outside was cold and christmas was coming up. indigo was stretched across the bed, her elbows propped on a pillow and her computer in front of her, re-watching attack on titan.  

"indigo?" a voice said from the door. indie turned around, seeing her brother's concerned face. 

"what's wrong?" 

"i was going to ask that to you." george said, sitting next to her on the bed. she gave him a confused look.

"i saw twitter. your post that you put. i know you saw it too."

"my post? obviously." 

"shut up, idiot. that's not what i meant. i mean... jason and jessica." her face dropped. 

"oh- yeah." 

"did anything happen? you can tell me, i'm your brother." indigo sighed, knowing that she would have to tell him what happened eventually. so she did, she told him about how she accidently met them, and what they said, as george listened, his fists clenched.

"...and that's what happened." she said, finishing. george sat there, in silence, trying to figure out what he could do to help her. 

"maybe you could report them for bullying."

"but they haven't done anything but talk shit to me." 

"true." 

"it's okay, i'll just wait until something major happens." indigo chuckled.

"alright, just be careful," george smiled at her, "by the way, do you want to hang out with clay and nick? they want to spend time with you, but you keep on going to your boyfriend."

"i do not have a boyfriend!"

"what about tommy? do you not have any feeling for him? at all?"

"uh- i don't know. it's complicated..." george grinned, seeing his sister turn red.

"well, wanna go?"

"sure, whatever makes them sleep better."

-time skip-

they went after lunch, together. the weather was cold, but there was sun, making the atmosphere seem more happier than gloomy. nick and dream were arguing over where they should go.

"we are going to the tower."

"no! that's boring."

"you're only saying that because you can't gamble."

"what! no! we've already seen so many casinos!"

"i don't care."

"HEY!" george said, butting in between the two. "we are going to walk around outside. indigo is here too."

"yeah, don't forget about me." indigo rolled her eyes at them. they ended up listening to george and decided to go for a stroll around some park. it was nice, just the four of them. nick and dream were like a family to her since they knew each other for a long time. indigo was happy that george was enjoying his time. it had been a long time since he had that real bold smile. 

the dream team left her at a bench, when they decided to vlog. they needed it for the content.

"don't worry indie, this is going to be THE vlog... idiot." indigo mimicked them under her breath, as she trudged through the park, her feet freezing from the cold, and her mouth under her scarf. 

"no- i don't care! we need to!" she heard someone yelling from behind her. indie turned around, seeing jessica and jason arguing over something. jessica looked pissed. indie hid behind a tree, next to a small pond where they were, making sure they couldn't see her. 

"you have to be with her!" jessica said to jason.

"why? i don't get this plan."

"ugh! i don't care, you will do as i say! its so that we can finally ge-" jessica stopped suddenly. indigo couldn't see them, so she wasn't sure what happened. maybe she slapped jason, or she saw a butterfly. or she saw another one of her 'cute boys'-

"indigo davidson." a high voice said behind her. indigo jumped, confronting jessica herself. oh crap, this girl again? indigo thought. 

"uhm- yes?" indigo asked her, confused to what she wanted. 

"are you eavesdropping?!" jessica screeched, causing indigo to look around from how loud she was. 

"no, i was just looking at the pond."

"from behind a tree? do you really think that i'm that stupid?" jessica asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"no, i think you are dumber." indigo muttered under her breath.

"what was that? say that to my face."

"i said, yes." jessica gasped, and slapped indigo on the face.

"you little piece of shit!" jessica yelled at her, as indigo placed a hand on her cheek. jessica pushed her into the pond, making a loud splash. everyone was looking now...

"i hate you! you pathetic bi-"

"hey! stop!" dream came and pushed her away, as george and nick helped indigo out of the pond, she was soaking wet now. jessica ran with jason, getting away from the scene.

"are you okay, oh my god." nick asked the shivering indigo, putting his puffy jacket over her wet one.

"uh- i-i-i'm f-f-fine." indigo managed to say, her teeth chattering from the cold. it was anyways cold, and then she got pushed into colder water. 

"lets get you home, i'll tell niki to start the fire place, and you can get a warm shower." george said, tapping on his phone. they walked, slowly, since indigo was wet and her clothes were heavy, filled with pond water, and probably fish and duck pee... but indigo didn't think about that. so much from waiting till something major happened. 

___________________________

i love how everyone is planning a murder for jessica and jason

sorry for not updating in so long, i just had finals..
but i will be updating his entire week. so get ready for several updates, because i am going to finish this book this week or the next week too :D

don't forget to eat your meds if you take any, drink water, and eat something! i love you and you deserve the world, don't let anyone tell you elsewise. <3