23.

Madison
8pm

"Madison." I heard my mother's voice call through my room's door.

"Yes?" I answered, sitting up a bit from Gio's chest as it heaved up and down from him smoking his blunt.

"Are the two of you hungry, baby?" She went on asking and I looked down to Gi who shook his head.

"Nah, I already ate." He spoke softly to me ending with a smirk and I couldn't help but to laugh.

He was so nasty.

"No, we're fine."

"Maybe a little later." I called back, laying back down on his chest again while he blew smoke into the air.

"Okay, just let me know." She spoke before walking away completely and I leaned over a bit to make sure the towel was still under the door.

He wasn't supposed to be smoking in here but he claimed he needed to so he could calm himself down.

Whatever that meant.

"I think I'm gon' tell your moms on you and shit." Gi ended up blurting out while I quickly looked down at him with knitted eyebrows.

"What? No."

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked in disbelief while he looked into my eyes as his sat low. I could tell his weed high was beginning to set in.

"I don't know." He shrugged, licking his lips.

"I feel like my baby deserves to know what my other lil' baby been doing to herself." He spoke gravely and I tapped his arm gently, rolling my eyes afterwards.

"Shush."

"Nah. Real shit." He declared, licking his lips as he took another pull from his blunt.

"No, Gi."

"This stays between you and me. They don't need to know, I'm grown." I expressed myself, making him scoff as he leaned over to put his blunt out in the makeshift ashtray he'd made for himself.

"I don't know, I'a think about it."

"Cause' you was on sum' bullshit, ma." He voiced, wrapping his arm around my waist now with a smug smile.

"And you ain't talked to me in a month?" He added, taunting me now.

"Yeah, it's over for yo' little ass..."

"Well how about you? You were about to quit your job." I retorted, defending myself. He'd made stupid decisions too that deserved to be shared.

If he wanted to snitch on me, I would snitch on him too.

"Wait until I tell my dad that." I lifted my eyebrows jokingly.

"Yeah aight."

"He ain't gon' believe yo' ass, you ain't got no proof."

"And neither do yo-" I started but stopped as he snickered to himself, rubbing his hand over the patches on my legs.

"Yeah, gon' head. Keep talkin', make that hole deeper for yourself." He dared me and I smacked my lips, shoving his hand away from me.

"So, what?"

"You're going to be a little snitch now?" I sassed, rubbing my hand down his face softly and he nodded with a satisfied smirk.

"Oh okay."

"Wait until the streets hear this one." I joked and he grabbed me roughly in his arms, mushing his head into my neck as he bit down into my skin.