19~

"I'm your daughter."

Tony gives me a big smile. "So does that mean you want me to adopt you?" he quickly gets up and walks to my room, probably to get those adoption papers.

"No! No, Tony you don't understand." he stops in his tracks and gives me a confused look.

"I'm your daughter." I wanted to explain even further, better, but it was like my voice was barely working.

After I realized that Tony's brain was malfunctioning, I walked over to the dining table and grabbed my bag that was hanging from one of the chairs.

I look around for a bit and see the papers that I were looking for. I grab them and walk over to Tony who haven't moved a bone in his body.

With shaking hands I hand them to him. He looks at me for a second, silently asking me if I was sure that this was okay. I nodded at him and his eyes drop to the paper.

He flipped the first page, and thanks to his facial expression I was able to identify that he had read the sentence and now knew the truth.

"Before you ask, yes, I knew and I'm the one who deleted my medical records, and I didn't tell you because-"

My voice ends there. Why didn't I tell him? I was certain that I had a good reason, But I couldn't remember. If I couldn't remember, then how good of a reason could it have been?

" I'm sorry." I mumbled quitely, not knowing what else to say.

Tony stops reading the papers and looks at me.

He quickly pulls me in a hug.

"It's ok, and I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked confused. He pulled back from the hug to look at me.

"Listen, even though I may not act like it, I'm the adult. It was my job to find you, not the other way around."

"You did find me. I don't think I ever thanked you for that." Tony looks at me for a second before pulling me back into a hug. "I'm sorry it took me such a long time to find you."

"Thank you, for being just in time.."

We were both quite for a second. "Also, you're full name is Aurora?" Tony said while laughing out loud. I pull away from the hug and give him a look.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Anthony?"

"No, never mind, Rory." He said very quickly, while cringing at the way his full name came out of my mouth.

After both staring at each other for a few second, we burst out laughing. Not sure why.

After we finished he pulled me back in a hug. Man, Tony Stark a hugger, who would have thought.

This feld weird, like nothing could ever hurt me again, like all my worries would melt away. I didn't want this moment to end, but then I remembered Kara.

"Dad, I don't wanna ruin the mood but, I need you to take me to Shield."