Prologue

Hello.

This is my 2nd Yoonmin book.

Cover by me and I'm really proud of it 😭

I'm a simp for yoonmin,what can I say 😩✊

The name,cover and description are TEMPORARY. until I find a proper one ;_;
____________

This is an A/B/O Alternate Universe.

Which is basically Werewolf / Omegaverse Au.

I do have basic knowledge about werewolves but this story of mine contains rules that are made by me.

This story is fictional afterall.

I do not own the members nor this is applicable in real world.

Mpreg is included.

My vocabulary is not wide. I'm trying to improve ^_^

Kindly leave if you're uncomfortable.

┏━━━━━°❀•°:🎀:°•❀°━━━━━┓

PLAGIARISM IS A MFKING CRIME

┗━━━━━°❀•°:🎀:°•❀°━━━━━┛

__________

There was a place, very distant from ordinary people, the humans. Myriads of wolf packs constituting a small self sustainable ecosystem that runs accordingly by werewolves.

Humans have no idea of this exquisite creatures and this peaceful cultural lands. It's a benefit to the werewolves. They try to stay hidden as much as possible.

This was possible with the help of wizards and witches. All these noble creatures tried with all their might and created an illusion, for humans. Even if any human finds the place by accident, they wouldn't be able to witness it if they do not have werewolf genes.

Werewolf scientists found a specific gene that is present only werewolves and no other living beings.

The Werewolf packs has Science and Magic.

However if a hybrid is born, they made sure the specific gene doesn't express either in genotype or phenotype. Thus the elimination of that gene in hybrid,suppressing its function and action as a whole.

For werewolves,traditions are crucial, just like how humans used to be.

But some were cruel and vicious. The Elders of each pack makes it very clear to follow ancient practices and abide by those ancestors rules. Strictly.

Violation of any of these might result in loosing something precious. Death as a punishment is very uncommon as they cannot loose their small population.

No one dares. So life was pretty pleasant for wolves. Coexisting with different packs.

As time evolved, we're wolves too evolved. Mating became easy and accessible.

Mating is the official wedding of two wolves of any rank.

Physical intimacy is not mandatory. Marking the scent gland of his soon to be mate is considered mating/wedding.

And no wolf dies from physical intimacy.

Rejections were non complicated. Physical and emotional pain of rejection were lessened.

Heat and rut suppressants were manufactured with very less complications so there won't be unwanted marking or mating.

Mostly, werewolves are similar to humans but are much more advanced and ancient at the same time.

These are the mechanisms wolves adapted to cope up with the current Era.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

AN

This is how the world works for wolves. Just wanted to give some info incase some of you might have doubts.

But the story doesn't focus much on it.

I feel like reading my zoo text book -_-

As I said, I'm making my own fiction.

P: 20/5/21