72. School Infirmary/clinic

Taehyung is currently cleaning your wound with a wet cloth.

Suga just looked around the infirmary for ointments and other medical materials to be very suitable for treating wounds like yours right now.

Jungkook was telling the school doctor and nurse about what happened.

The infirmary was kinda huge. Ok it's large and every bed has its own room, so if there are about three people injured they will be separated from their own little private rooms. Cool Right?

Suga and Jungkook was in the main office if the infirmary/medical building, so only you and Taehyung are the ones left in the room you are put in.

Taehyung: Y/n, next time say the fuvking damn truth...if you lie, it'll only make the situation worse.

Taehyung irritatedly hissed.

You just moved your head up since Taehyung is cleaning your wound, even so of that head position, you just looked down at your hand.

Y/n: ....

Taehyung: Y/n,You said you just slipped, right? And that was a lie..

Taehyung asked to himself.

Y/n: ...Oppa-

Taehyung: Don't. you. dare say another single word right out of your fuvking useless mouth!

Taehyung commanded angerly making you go stiff, you were quite scared of his tone, Taehyung noticed that and just put up and poker face, his actually satisfied that you took his threat and followed what he said.

Y/n: •-•' ....

Taehyung: Y/n..Lying to a situation like that is a big mistake. If you lied then that means that they did several thing to you other than threatening you, and lying can also be a sign that the enemy over powered you and that leads you to lie and fear us because you can't say the truth, and that the enemy might come back to you..

You were quiet, and Taehyung appreciated that,he can tell that your already thinking of what you have done wrong.

Taehyung: Y/n.. Remember this. NEVER put your faith in us away.. because we know damn well what bullshit we are doing everyday.. Punishing stupid students are just nothing to us...no need to fear telling us the truth..

Taehyung was struggling not to give you any sign of them being part of a mafia, but you already knew it.

Taehyung: Since your part of the family now Y/n.. If someone underestimated you or even threatened you. It's also like underestimating all of us. And that pisses me the hell off!

Taehyung finished cleaning your face and the wound. When Taehyung was done he picked up the plastic bowl? (Don't know what is called and I don't plan to search it up the internet ^w^).

The waters' color was red. There was so much blood that it turned it red, if it was only a little blood the color should be light red. But in this case the water was red, almost dark honestly.

Taehyung got out of the room to get rid the blood on the sink or somewhere to dispose of it forever.

He came across Suga with a silver platter and all the medical things that are needed for your wound is present like a cotton, ointments, betadine, pain killers, bandages etcetera.

Taehyung got rid of your blood soaked water. To make sure no one took any samples of your blood or something that psychos like D.O do something for it, he washes the (whatever you call it 'bowl') even the cloth.