Lost Angeles.

A/N: This is a double update!! Please read Coffee Cups, and Cigarettes before you read this!

THEO'S POV:

I leave my room, and pause as I stand in front of Violet's door. I look, and then I sigh, but right as soon as I start to walk down the stairs it opens, and she stands there with her arms crossed.

"If you want to talk to me, all you have to do is ask..." She looks at me with a serious expression, and then it soon melts into a sheepish smile, like she's afraid to be happy to see me in a normal way, not an angry way. I'm still angry though, but no matter how hurt I am by her I can mask that with how happy I am that she's home finally. "We have to do it in secret though, I don't want them to know I have feelings." She nods her head downstairs towards my family I assume, and I pause, knowing I have to be at the studio, but I don't care right now.. Easton will understand. I walk through her door, and throw my shit on the floor before I walk towards her desk almost routine from before she left.

"Are... Are you okay?" I ask, and she looks at me, and shrugs.

"Fine. Pissed, but I'm fine.. I want to leave though, and I know they're going to be buzzkills and keep me on lockdown." She tells me, and I shake my head.

"Yeah I wonder why.." I speak under my breath, and lean back into the chair.

"Yeah because I did stupid shit and I broke mom's heart or whatever you would always say to me.. I don't want to talk about it. How about we finally talk about you, and what's been happening in Theo land.. How is Elaine?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"My life is the last thing you should be worried about, and she's.. Her name is Eloise, and I don't.. I mean I haven't talked to her.. Not since after you left." I admit to her.

"Bummer.. Maybe she has a boyfriend or something." She shrugs, and I do the same.

"I don't know.. I didn't get to know her well enough to find out, but it doesn't matter. Vi, please tell me how you actually are.. I.. I'm worried." I admit, and watch her cringe.

"I hate that.. When people worry about me, I hate it. I'm telling you how I feel, I feel fine. I'm pissed.. I'm angry at that motherfucker, and this stupid fucking state. I'm mad I'm stuck here, and I'm just.. I'm pissed off.. Is that a good enough answer for you?" She asks, and I nod.

"That'll do for now... You know mom and dad are going to make you go to graduation next week... right?" I ask, and she shakes her head, looking up at her ceiling.

"They'll have to force me." She breathes out.

"You are still graduating right?" I ask, wondering if her grades stayed the same.

"With honors you asshole." She rolls her eyes at me, and I stand up, and push her head right back down as she sits up.

"I have to go to the studio, but.. Maybe we can write later, or hangout.. Or continue this.. I missed you Vi.." I admit to her, and she gives another one of those scared smiles.

"I missed you too Toe." She uses my god awful nickname and for once in my life I don't despise it.. Missing Violet means every side of her. I step out of her room, and close the door, making my way down the stairs, and through the house.

"Going to the studio! I'll be home later!" I shout out, and don't wait for a response as I walk out the door, and towards my jeep.

Even when I know what's going to be going on at the studio for the day I still find myself getting nervous on the drive over.. And it's not incredibly long compared to some rides I've had living in this city, but still. I hate the time it takes because it gives me more time to think of everything bad that could go wrong.