Those Three Words ~ Ch41

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Our evening at the hotsprings was one to remember. A night filled with playful splashes and deep conversations as everyone enjoyed the heat surrounding them. Of course, this only applied to me and the students because a certain silver head wouldn't stop sulking since he found out I was a virgin. I wasn't completely sure why he was sulking but it could be because I never told him before hand. But then again, why would I need to tell him?

We all just left the bath house, walking outiside into the darkness. The moon was up and brightly shining down on us, highlighting the 28 year old man who still hadn't stopped sulking. And it seemed it wasn't just me who started to get slightly annoyed at his abilty to kill the nice mood that we were all in.
"Quit whining!" Nobara snapped, glaring at her Sensei who pouted with his eyes directed on the floor. The man trailed behind me like a lost puppy, forgetting that he was the one who was sopposed to lead us home.

"Well Sensei, If you could take us back to the dorms now. That would be great." Megumi suggested with arms folded over his chest. Nobara nodded in agreement before yawning, showing how exhausted she was after today.
"Alright." Satoru said with a sigh, walking over towards the two and preparing to warp them over to the dorms only for them to quickly stumble back to avoid his touch.

"Eyes!" Nobara said quickly to Megumi, reminding him to cover his eyes. The two quickly put their hands over their eyes only moments before Satoru touched them and warped them away. Only once they dissapeared, I realised I never got to say goodbye to them. I wasn't sure how long it would be until I saw them again.

As Satoru began walking back over to me, I decided to cover my own eyes for once just as Megumi and Nobara just done. Only once I did, Satoru began chuckling at me which made me uncover them in confusion.
"What is it?" I asked him with a tilted head, staring at the man who only walked past me and made his way down the empty road.

"Aren't you going to warp us back?" I called out in confusion to him, running towads him in attempt to catch up.
"Well you see, I'm so very tired right now and I'm afraid that I used the last of my energy to warp the other two home. So I guess you're going to have to bare with me for a whole hour more on a train ride." Satoru told me with a fake apologetic tone, yawning also to prove his point. I didn't question his motives and only nodded while following him. I've wanted to go on a train for a while now anyway as Yuuji had told me about them a few weeks ago and they've been on my mind ever since.

It didn't take us too long to arrive at the nearest train station by foot, it was only a 5 minute walk. I quite enjoyed walks to it didn't both me. Satoru led me inside the train station, telling me that we first needed to buy tickets before we could board the train. With a hand over my shoulder, he led me towards to ticket desk. The desk was a small cubicle in the corner of the station where a young lady sat behind the glass seeming to lok very bored. After seeing Satoru and I walk towards her, she seemed to brighten up and offer a friendly smile. Only, her friendly smile was only directed at one particular person. And that person wasn't me.

"Could I get two tickets to Tokyo?" Satoru asked while pulling out his wallet from his trousers. The lady at the desk giggled at him and nodded, battering her eyelashes as she done something on her computer.
"If I may be honest, you don't seem like a big city man." She mused with another giggle, talking to Satoru as she printed out our two tickets. Satoru only laughed at her comment and responded playfully,
"Well, I'm a man with many suprises." I couldn't help but pick up on an hidden underlying tone to his words.

"Oh yeah? You mind showing me some of them?" The lady flirted. There were definitely underlying tones in those ones. I know understood that this conversation was not just about the city of Tokyo. The two infront of me were flirting shamelessly with each other, hinting at other activities instead. As soon as I thought Satoru would say something back equally as suggestive, he only sighed with disappointment.