Chapter 31

"HAhahaha." Doll mask poked her head around one of the trees. "We got you."

I held the gun up, pointing it at her. "Come any closer and I'll shoot you."

She let out another laugh. "There's five of us and one of you." The other masked people came out from the darkness. "And if I recall correctly, there should be four bullets left in that chamber."

She took a step forward, along with her friends. Kyle reached down and grabbed a long looking stick, but that wouldn't do anything compared to the knives and saws they had in their hands.

"Shoot me then." In one hand she was carrying the doll, and in the other she had brought out the knife she used to kill one of the boy's. "You shoot me, and then my friends get to attack and kill you." She cocked her head to the side in a creepy way. "Do it."

I quickly glanced at all the other masked people who were there. Michael Myers seemed to be the biggest threat, along with Horse mask. Clown mask and Rabbit mask were also with them.

Doll mask took another small step closer to us and let out an additional cackle.

I didn't waste any more time, so I turned in the direction of Michael Myers and fired once. We all stared at him and the blood that was staining the front of his shirt. He looked down at the hole and then crumpled to the ground. I then turned once more, this one hitting Horse mask in the stomach. He fell to the ground clutching his gut, but not dead compared to Michael Myers' very still body.

Then all hell broke loose.

Doll mask let out a screech and charged at us, while Clown mask went to kneel next to Horse mask. I fired the gun again, but completely missed Doll mask. She dropped her doll and jumped on me with her knife pointed right over my chest. I dropped the gun from the impact and grabbed the hand she was using to hold the knife, and tried my best to keep the knife from penetrating my chest. She was right over top of me, pinning my body underneath hers.

Where the fuck was Kyle?? Out of the corner of my eye I could see that he was fighting off Rabbit mask as best he could.

I then let out a scream. Doll mask's knife had just nicked the place right over my heart. She laughed as she pressed down as hard as she could, while I made every effort to keep the knife away. I had no idea how long I was going to be able to hang on, but the longer it went on, the more tired my aching arms got. I let out an even louder scream as the knife sunk even deeper into my skin, making the edges of my vision blur.

Then Doll mask was no longer on top of me. I looked over to see that Emma had knocked her over. Billy got on top of Doll mask and brought down a medium sized rock, over and over. Doll mask was no longer laughing, instead her laughter turned into whimpers, and then eventually nothing. Billy got up and dropped the bloody rock and stared down at Doll mask in disgust and anger.

"Hazel are you alright?" Emma rushed over to me and brushed a strand of hair that was plastered to my face from sweat. "We have to get you to the hospital."

I looked around to see that Clown mask and Rabbit mask were also dead. "I'm fine. But we have to get out of here. Their other friends probably heard the gunshots."

"You look terrible Hazel." Emma pressed her hand over the wound on my chest and when her hand came away red, her face paled even more. "You're bleeding a lot."

"I'm fine, we have to go."

Kyle knelt down on my right, carrying a huge knife. "I'll help you stand." He then took off his shirt and placed it over my chest. "Keep pressure on this ok?"

I nodded my head and Kyle tried picking me up, but my ankle was hurting way too much for me to be able to stand on it. I fell back down to the ground and grimaced from the pain.

"Hazel, please." Emma had now started crying.

I tried my best to keep from toppling over, but it was very hard. I was losing too much blood, and it became very hard for me to keep my eyes open.

My eyes started to droop. "Hazel, we have to go. Hazel stay awake, please." Kyle started shaking me slightly.

"You guys should get out of here." I reached over to the gun and grabbed it, knowing there was only one bullet left.

"I'm not leaving you." Emma had now started crying hysterically. "I'll carry you if I have to."

"Take care of Billy and get him out of here." Through the blurriness of my eyes, I saw Emma shake her head. "Please Emma. I'll stay here and hold them off the best I can ok?"

"We'll go and get help." I saw that a few tears slipped from Kyle's eyes.

I nodded my head and looked at Billy. "Thank you for saving me."

"Thank you for saving me."

I gave him a smile and then turned to Emma. "Go."

She stared at me for an extra moment before leaning forward and kissing me.