20 : Affection

Zeus's POV

"Are you still sore?"

"Um...not that much..."

I smiled widely at her and she gave me a weird look.

"What?"

"You didn't stutter, love"

My smile not leaving my face.

She just looked down and blushed.

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"What have I told you?"

She began stuttering and looking flustered.

"I told you to not hide from me. And what did you do?"

"I-I l-looked a-away"

"Yes. You did."

I sighed, letting go of her chin.

"If you weren't still so fragile, I'd punish you. And when I'm done, I bet you'd never hide from me again. Understood?"

"Y-yes s-sir..."

She was very flustered and her face was a deep red. I smirked down at her.

"Let's go"

She hurried behind me still flustered. I caught a very small hint of her arousal, and a part of me has a feeling she knew what I meant by a punishment.

I also just have a small feeling she can't sense it herself. More like she gets flustered at the thought of the idea and doesn't know what to do with it. Maybe she can't sense when she's aroused?

Knowing her, she probably can't.

I clear my throat and subtly readjusted myself in my pants.

We finally make our way down to the kitchen and there are several other people in there, including Zane, Arriot, Carrie, and my mother.

They all smile at her and she moves closer to me. Aww, she's scared. Well nervous I suppose.

I walk to the fridge and grab a cold water.

"What do you want to drink love?"

She looked at me skeptically.

She slowly walked up to me and stood on her tippy-toes.

"M-milk's f-fine..."

"okay.  You know you don't have to be scared around them love. They will respect and protect you as will I. You are safe."

She blushed and looked down, knowing they all just heard me. I smiled at her. 

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "What did we just talk about?"

I said sternly.

She nodded and just looked away from me, but kept her head up.

"Good" I smirked

I grabbed her hips and hoisted her up on the table. She let out a little squeal and I chuckled.

She avoided eye contact with everyone else but still kept her head up. She is lucky she IS still fragile or I would've spanked that little ass of hers raw.

"What do you want to eat?"

I spread her legs and stood in between them. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hers rested loosely in her lap.

She shrugged gently

"Use your words love"

"I d-don't know w-what I want" she whispered