Sun Wukong X Faunus Reader: Faithful

Author: This skit was requested by Acheviedream19

(3rd POV)

Sun and you were walking down the path as you were humming a tune in joy, opposite of Sun who was nearly shaking in fright. You then stopped and turned to Sun, who noticed and did his best to give off a confident smile. "I am so excited for this, are you Sunny?" You asked your boyfriend, giving him a bright smile as you tried to contain your excitement. "Uh, uh." Sun shyly said.

You picked up on this and stopped moving forward and stood in front of Sun. "Are you nervous?" You asked. Sun nervously chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "Maybe a little." Sun said as he had his eyes looking in a different direction hoping you wouldn't notice how much he was internally panicking. You did. "Sun, come one where is my big bad boyfriend who faced off terrorists, robots and a multitude of Grimm? What we are about to do is nothing near as dangerous." You said.

While Sun was looking around he spotted your house past the tree as he can only imagine what everyone inside looks and acts like. "All we are doing is having dinner with my parents." You said, thinking just saying what it basically is will calm Sun down. "I know, but still I'm nervous." Sun said.

Sun usually joked around and caused a little bit of ruckus wherever he went, but still he couldn't treat this as a joke. This was much more than just a normal dinner as he would be meeting the parents of his girlfriend/boyfriend. This was an important milestone for any relationship and he can only make one good impression on your family.

You sighed as he still seemed scared to take another step forward. "We have been dating for six months now, Sun. I think now is a good time to finally introduce you to them." You said. "Can't we give it another month or two?" Sun asked, crossing his fingers and hoping that you would say yes. Instead of that you shook your head no.

Deciding that this will help a little you lock your right arm with his left one. "Don't worry, Sunny. If I love you I am sure the others will too." You said, making Sun give a small smile hearing you say this. Not wanting to upset you at this point he then moved forward with you walking next to him.

After a bit of walking you moved up the steps to your porch and knocked on the door a few times. "Coming!" A male with a raspy voice said. Sun then noticed how big the door was and questioned why it was so big before he heard footsteps, which made him even more afraid than earlier. Every step Sun heard that brought whoever was on the other side closer made his heart race.

Suddenly the door opened and Sun had to resist the urge to drop as he saw a big looming guy with rhino armor that seemed to be attached to skin. Sun assumed this was your father as you only had one father, one sister and one mother. He must have been colossus to everyone else as he stood 10 feet tall which explained why the door was so big. "Hey sweetie/buddy." The tall guy said holding his arms out.

You smiled as you let go of Sun and hug your father. "Hey dad, so good to see you." You said as Sun still was amazed at how much of a rhino your father looks like while you only have a rhino horn on your forehead.

During your hug together your dad then noticed Sun and for a second there Sun believed he would have been given the stink eye like most parents, but was surprised to see him smiling. "Ah, you must be Sun, my daughter/son has told me a lot about you young man." Your dad said.

The both of you then stopped hugging as he then held his arms out while walking towards Sun. "Nice to meet you, Sun." Your dad said as he then hugged Sun as he was completely wrapped by the older man's arms making it so if he squeezed too hard he could have snapped Sun in two.

Sun first tried to get out believing this was just for show, but he noticed something about the hug. The monkey Faunus noticed it wasn't too tight or seemed to contain any anger, making it seem as if your father was holding no ill intent of him being there.