You Discover Your Stalker

(The idea for this chapter came to me in the form of a little demented puppy, AKA: The family dog who likes sitting by the window and staring out for hours on end)

Jeff the Killer

D/N started barking in the middle of the night.

At first you thought that it was just BEN raiding the fridge again. Then you realized that the little elf was sitting on the end of your bed, watching television.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes sleepily.

"What are you doing in my room and where did the television come from?"

"Jeff said that I could!" BEN squeaked, not moving his eyes from the screen.

It appeared that he had also taken advantage of the new bottle of popcorn kernels and used them all to make a massive sackful of the stuff.

D/N was still yowling and howling downstairs.

You got out of bed, ready to karate chop whatever was causing the dog to bark like a lunatic.

"Déjà vu!"

There was indeed someone clinging onto the ceiling fan with a large portion of their trousers torn off at the back, but this time it wasn't your psychotic boyfriend.

It was a grubby man with a stubbly beard.

Your dog was jumping up and down on the couch, snapping at his bottom while barking ferociously.

The remains of a broken camera was lying on the floor, having been thoroughly trampled on by dearest D/N.

You chuckled and went over to the switch panel.

"What were you doing in my house?"

"N-nothin!"

The ceiling fan shuddered and began slowly turning.

"Stalking! I was stalking you and wanted to get a close-up shot!" The man wailed.

The fan blades span faster and faster as you slowly cranked up the dial with a big smile.

The stalker dude ended up finally letting go and went flying out of the window.

"And don't come back or else I'll get my boyfriend to put you ta sleep!" You yelled out before slamming it closed.

D/N was now curled up on the rug, snoozing away with a chunk of fabric sticking out of his/her mouth.

You bent down to pet their head before straightening up.

"Right then..."

You cracked your knuckles.

"Watch out, you little blonde midget!"

BEN Drowned... In Polaroid pictures?

You had been watching Conan solve another mystery involving a villa when suddenly, your 'fun sized' boyfriend went sailing through the screen.

"AAAHHH!"

He landed on the couch and bounced a few times before becoming still.

The screen rippled again and a half-empty sack full of popcorn flew out as well.

"Oh thanks BEN. That's really nice of you," you commented with a sly smirk, snatching it up and helping yourself.

The little elf sat up and huffed, crossing his arms.

"F/N is so rude! She didn't even let me see the final bit!"

"I-I don't want to know..."

Suddenly, the phone rang.