Smile

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What's the one feature on your partner that you love the most. And it has to be physical." Charlie Gardner stated at the group that was surround him.

It was their first ever NYU college party, well, the first one since they've actually been in college. Maya and Riley were sitting beside each other in the circle of freshman's that were standing together.

"Oh come on, that's so unoriginal." A girl in their group spoke up with a scoff as she took a sip from her cup.

"Come on, I want to know. I'll go first. Melissa has amazing legs." Charlie smirked as the girl beside him blushed deep and turned away from the group.

"Alright, Ben has amazing bone structure." A girl spoke up. A few of the others looked at her strangely.

"What about you Fryar, what's your favorite thing about Riley?" Charlie asked.

"Her eyes." Lucas answered immediately. Riley blushed and leaned up to kiss him.

"And you Riley?" Charlie asked.

"I love everything about Lucas! I couldn't possibly pick one." Riley told them.

"That's such a boring answer. There's got to be something about him that you love more than anything." Charlie stated. Riley blushed and cleared her throat.

"Leave her alone. Or else you'll get this whole mushy answer that will make you wish you hadn't asked." Maya spoke up for her best friend. Riley looked at her gratefully. Unfortunately this caused Maya to be put in the hot seat.

"Oh how could we forget!" Charlie exclaimed. "Our very own Maya Hunter! You went straight for the big guns didn't you!" Charlie teased her. Maya glared.

"Don't start." She stated.

"Our girl Maya was able to snag a senior the very first month of being here at school. Her best friends uncle, no less." Charlie laughed.

This was no shock to a lot of the kids in the group as they had heard about Josh and Maya's someday deal before. But to others, they looked at Maya with a slight smirk on their faces.

"Why don't you mind your own business?" Maya asked him sarcastically.

"Oh come on, everyone sees the two of you together on campus most of the time. I think it's adorable." Charlie teased her.

"Shut up, Gardner." Lucas snapped at him. Charlie glared and took a sip of his drink. Maya sighed.

It was true, her and Josh had been hanging out and going on a few dates here and there. But they hadn't made things official yet. Maya had been having a hard time because some of their classmates from high school that got into NYU as well have been teasing her about it.

They think it's so funny that Maya, a freshman, someone who never dated in high school is not only dating within the first month of being in college, but a senior of all people. But of course, none of them understood the relationship between Josh and Maya.

"So what's it like dating a senior guy?" One of the girls asked.

"I bet the sex is hot." Another girl said.

"Well duh, he's probably so experienced compared to our little Maya." Charlie stated. Maya felt a drop in her stomach.

"I'm warning you Gardner." Lucas glared.

"Maya Hunter, the real life story of rags to riches." The whole group except for Maya, Riley, Lucas, Farkle and Zay laughed.

"Hey." A voice spoke up from behind them. The laughing stopped immediately as everyone turned and saw Josh standing there with his hands in his pockets. "I've been looking everywhere for you." He said loudly to the group as he walked over and wrapped an arm around Maya.