26

your eyes turned wide and your orbs nearly popped out but soon, you calmed yourself down once you noticed your neighbor mrs. park standing there with a trolley in front of her.

"oh hey,,,aunty: you said as head bowed to her. she smiled and came close. "i didn't expected you here, what are you doing-" her eyes landed on taehyung who gulped, "is that your boyfriend y/n?" your eyes widen.

should i reject but it will hurt taehyung? or should i say yes? turning my head to look at taehyung as he looked at me with 'you can lie' emotions. i sighed and was ready to answer when her phone rang, she took her phone out and looked at the caller ID.

"oh y/n i will talk to you later. bye" she said and walked away finally giving you a deep breathe. you sighed and turned to taehyung who also let out a sigh in relief.

"we got nearly caught.." you said as taehyung hummed, back hugging you. "but hey....she won't tell anyone right?" you never thought to be honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the time came and you were ready in your white shirt and a black jegging down on legs. you were finally ready with your family members to go on a dinner nigh with your neighbors.

"y/n, you ready?" eric bashed into room as you sighed but nodded. walking downstairs to see ur parents near the door. they both looked at you and smiled. you walked to them and four of you finally left the house to go to park family house.

some steps and you were there. your mom and dad moved forward as your mom rung the bell of the door, the door got opened next minute by mrs. park.

"oh hello" she said as hugged your mother, mentioning all of you in as your father straight went to mr. park while sunghoon came to greet you and eric, "hey.."

he said as you smiled, and ruffled his hairs, "hey hoonie! how are you?" sunghoon smiled and looked at eric but eric just smiled and walked away.

you sighed as walked to the dinning table with sunghoon as you took seat between the two boys, for some minutes they were only talking about their work and rumors'.

but your nerves lashed out when mrs. park called your name, you looked up a her, palm sweaty. "y-yes"

"who was the guy again with you in supermarket?" she asked smiling as you turned your head to look t your parents who had their eyebrows furrowed. "oh aunty, you must've go confusion-"

"was he your boyfriend? i saw him back hugging you" well fuck.