25

having him around her became the best feeling. several months left with y/n and taehyung hiding their relationship from everyone so she won't get in any type of trouble and y/ on the other hand was getting happy day by day. 

taehyung was basically opposite of what she thought. she thought that this thing will bring problem in studies and stuff but nah, taehyung often teaches y/n in the library making her marks stable like before. 

"oh so both of this words have same meaning?" you asked with a pen stuck between your teeth as you looked to the side of your boyfriend who let out a hum, "basically yeah" 

you smiled and nodded, again continued to take your notes as taehyung took his one. the university first examination is coming soon and as always, you both were ready. 

"oh taetae.." you called him as he hummed not looking at you, "what you wanna be in future?" "probably open my own company or a fashion designing line" he said as finally looked at you, "what about you?" he asked. 

you sighed as said, "want to be a ceo of any company..." taehyung smiled, "don't worry we both can run a company together" he said as pulled your hand and hold with his. 

you smiled, "yeah, we sure will" he smiled, but the sudden moment ruined by a simple call on your phone, you took it as looked at the caller information, "oh its mom" 

you took the call as taehyung just silently looked at you, "yeah mom" the other side squealed as you smiled, "hey honey, can you bring some cabbage on your way back home? its a dinner tonight at park family and we were thinking to take kimchi as a gift for them" 

you sighed but agreed, ending the call as looked at taehyung, "i think i have to go now" he looked at you confused, "but why?" 

"we are having a dinner party at our neighbors and i need to go and buy cabbage from supermarket so she can make kimchi and gave it to them" taehyung nodded as he started to pack his stuff with you, "i'll come with u" you agreed. 

---------------------------------------- 

"oh the veggies station"  you mumbled as rolled down the hallway with a bucket in your hand, going towards the cabbage section, you grabbed one and pushed it in the bucket. you turned to look at taehyung who was looking at the drink section, 

he looked at you, "do you want a drink?" he asked as you shook your head, "oh come on" he took out two bottles as turned to you. you smiled, as took steps towards him and once you reached, ready to take bottle from his hand, another voice came, 

"y/n...is that you?" your eyes widen as you turned your head, not expecting the person to be there.