𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼

"I figured the overused best friends was a little too cliche"

✰✰✰

March 6th, 2006

Just like the night before Leah Clearwater had found herself in the woods, the only light coming from the moon and stars, and the only sound coming from the loud chirping of the crickets and scurrying of other critters. Except this time, she was clothed, dressed in her normal outfit, a tank top, shorts, and the leeches hoodie... She had heard several stories on how vampires had special abilities, how they were able to hypnotize men and women with their charms but something about Addison seemed different, genuine, perhaps it was just Addison's powers. Just a spell, a spell that would eventually be broken but is that really what she wanted? Little did Leah know that Addison Cullen was having the same feelings...

Addison pushed past the tree limbs and jumped over fallen trees following the familiar scent of fresh wild lavender and dog, she didn't understand why Leah Clearwater was so different from the other wolves, sure Sam had his times of being different but he was still an annoying alpha wolf. Addison didn't hate the wolves, she didn't particularly like them but Leah was different. She was tougher, more closed with strong walls almost impossible to break, she reminded Addison of Rosalie and Jasper in a way... So untrusting but with hearts of gold underneath that tough exterior, maybe she just had a thing for fixer-uppers?

Addison smiled at the sight of the she-wolf in her hoodie, "you came back", Leah shrugged her own small smile growing without control "yeah...I did". Maybe both of them were under spells, compelled by some strange force but right now neither one of them cared it was the start of a strange friendship.  

✰✰✰

March 8th, 2006

"What's your perfect fantasy?" Addison asked breaking the peaceful silence as she shifted her position laying on her back. Leah couldn't help but wonder if the girl cared at all about her clothes, she didn't seem to mind the dirt that coated the fabric but that was a completely different thought for another time. "I don't know" Leah lied through her teeth weaving another blade of grass through the flower crown Addison had her making, it was actually quite relaxing but she'd never admit that to the vampire, "oh come on Lee, you can't tell me you've never laid in bed and pictured your perfect future". Leah sighed, she had never had a friendship outside of her family and she was used to getting away with her little lies but of course, Addison Cullen was different.