Before You Read

Thanks for checking out this book, adding it to your library or reading list. It means a lot. This book is about Nigerian teenagers but we'll meet a lot of foreigners.

* This book is a teen fiction. The first part is based in Nigeria while the major part is based in London.

*This book will be divided into arcs. Three arcs to be precise. 

Warning:

⚠️Rape and physical abuse. Don't read if you are uncomfortable with this.

Some *coughs* mature *coughs again* content. I mean graphic descriptions. Kindly skip if you're uncomfortable.

There will be no steady updates but each update will come with not less than two chapters. The manuscript of this book is ready. Just to edit and write it here.

Thanks again for your time ( those who didn't skip this).

BlueRose

●●●

Synopsis

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓. 𝑾𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑾𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔, "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇...?"
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔. 𝑰𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆...

***

They are to change schools for their final year. And change can sometimes be a good or bad thing...

Chioma is not your typical wild teenage girl. She is reserved, quiet but knows how to have fun. But she is also naive in a very frustrating way.

Buchi is your typical teenager. A horny teen who loves partying but oddly has a sense of responsibility. When he means business, it's business. Did I forget to add that he loves his twin a lot and would go miles for her safety. He is a true sis-con and would put his twin before everything else.

When they are transferred to their new school, their lives slowly change. They have to adapt to new teaching methods and the weather. They meet new people and make new friends.

Relationships are built and old ones are broken. Secrets, lies and facades are exposed bringing strange truths to light. All is not it seems to be after all.

Buchi tries his best to protect his sister and prevent her from making mistakes. He also has to keep her away from her best friend who might steal her happiness... A lot of heartbreak and betrayal. A lot of violence and lust. A lot of love and hate. A lot of manipulation, fear and regret.

Will all end well for them in this new country? What will be the outcome of the decisions they make?

***

MATURE CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

First Published: May 30th, 2021.

***