𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER SIX !
Trending

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Tori, wake up. It's time for school." Tommy slightly shook the little girl's body, trying to wake her up from her slumber. After a couple of seconds, the little blonde girl's eyes start to slowly open. She sat up from her sleeping position and slouched slightly as she rubbed sleepy eyes. She then groggily looks over to Tommy, blinking with a dazed expression on her face.

Tommy tried his best to not laugh at her expression and just pinched her small button nose softly. "Oi don't go dozing off on me now. You're going to be late for school." He nagged her.

Tori let out a yawn as she got out of her bed, "Yeah yeah." She waves him off. She then accidentally tripped and fell on her carpeted floor making her brother winced in pain.

"A-are you okay?" Tommy chuckles with a little bit of concern in his voice. She groggily raises her head and gave him a thumbs-up, "I'm okay." She said as she gets up from her position. She turns to him and starts pushing him towards the door.

"Now, get out of my room. I'm going to go get ready now," she said as she starts pushing him towards the door.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Tommy went downstairs, fully dressed for school with his backpack on his back. He approached his younger sister who was waiting by the dining room for her lunch bag, which was being prepared by their mother. He then noticed that her shoelace was untied.

"Smols, come here, your shoelaces are untied." He waved her over to him. Tori looks at him with a questioning look before looking down at her shoes to realize that it was in fact untied.

She raises her foot slightly towards her brother as he crouches down to tie her shoelaces.

"Make the tree - Cross the branches - loop the loop - pull tight!" Tori said. Tommy raised his head towards her and slightly chuckles as he hears those familiar words. It was their shoelace tying song that was made by their mother. She made it so that they could learn to tie their shoelace on their own. She first sang it to Tommy, then Tommy passed it down to youngest Simons. 

"Bunny ears, bunny ears, playing by a tree! Crisscross the tree, trying to catch me! Bunny ears, bunny ears, jumped into a hole! Popped out the other side, their ears in a bow!" They both sang together and giggled as they finished off the song.

"Hey smols, guess what happened to Twitter this morning?" Tommy said, pushing himself up to a standing position again.

"What happened? Did something bad happened?" Tori worriedly asked, grabbing a toast of bread for herself and Tommy.

Tori handed him the bread, which he thanked her for, "In fact, it's quite the opposite of bad. It's actually good news." he shrugs.

"Well, what is it then?" She curiously asked him.

"We're currently trending on Twitter!" Tommy excitedly said, wiggling his eyebrows, which she find it hilarious to look at.

"Wait really? Why are we trending on Twitter?" She furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion.

"It's because of that stream that we made yesterday. Hang on for a sec, I'll show you."

Tommy pulls his phone out of his pocket and opens up Twitter to show her. Her eyes widened in surprise to see that they were really trending.