Chapter 29

*Edited

Layla's outfit for dance*^

Layla

"I think it's dead," I say.

"No, it's not dumbass. Look, the foots moving." Violet says pointing to the foot.

"Ew. Nope, fuck this shit. I'm out." Eliot says running away.

I look over to Eliot who's now walking through the gates.

"Eliot gets over here, this is your own damn house !" Violet says shouting at him.

We were currently outside of Eliot's house about to be on our way to school but got stopped by a frog literally lying on its back in front of Eliot's front door.

"I don't care. Someone else can deal with it, no way am I touching that." He says with a disgusted face.

"You're so harsh Eliot, it's a frog," I say.

He just turns away ignoring me and makes his way to the car.

I sigh and look around for something to grab it with while Violet looks at the frog-like she's contemplating her life decisions.

I look over and see a dustpan, I grab it and turn the frog over on its stomach.

I leave it there as it starts moving, and walk to the car.

Violet looks at me in awe.

"You should be a frog catcher." She says.

I shake my head at her laughing and get in the car.

*

It was now lunch, and I was sitting at the table with Eliot and Violet.

They were debating on what series to binge this Sunday with the three of us.

"Okay guys, I've got something that we would all love," I say ending their argument.

They both turn to me, Violet arches an eyebrow at me while Eliot squints his eyes at me.

"The Vampire Diaries?" I say.

Violet grins at me while Eliot nods his head approvingly.

"Yes, how'd I not think of that," Violet says taking a sip of her water.

"Because you were too busy arguing over watching 'You'." I say throwing a fry in my mouth.

She rolls her eyes and steals a fry of mine.

"What times your recital?" Eliot asks me.

"3 pm," I answer.

Eliot nods in return.

"We get front row seats right?" Violet asks me and winks.

"Nope, y'all sitting the back," I say smiling innocently.