[2] - 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

• • •

THE ALL NEW TOASTMATE 2000

BY STARK INDUSTRIES

NOW FOR ONLY $20.99!

GET IT TODAY!

FORGET THE PAST, THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

• • •

Y/N OPENED THE DOOR to his house and let Mr. and Mrs. Hart inside.

"Here we are!" He called out, but noticed everything was dimly lit.

"Oh!" Mrs. Hart looked around the living room, "How very atmospheric!"

"What's going on here, Y/N? You blow a fuse?" Mr. Hart asked.

Y/N could've sworn his power was paid for, or at the very least still operational.

"Pardon me while I just go and fetch the lady of the house." Y/N informed his guests and ran over to the kitchen.

Wanda, wearing a nice dress for Y/N, snuck up behind Mr. Hart and put her hands over his eyes. Because of the lack of light, she didn't know it was his boss.

"Guess who?" She seductively asked.

Y/N left kitchen and came back into the living room, flicking on the light switch and seeing what was unfolding.

"Wanda!"

She snapped her head at his direction, "Y/N?"

With a gasp, she backed away from Mr. Hart and realized her mistake.

"What's the meaning of this?" Mr. Hart asked.

"Well, what is...what is the...oh the meaning of it!" Y/N stammered, "You what to know what the meaning of it and the meaning of it is that this is the traditional Sokovian greeting of hospitality."

He gave a look at Wanda and she walked over to him so he can demonstrate his lie. He placed his hands over her eyes, "Guess who?"

"Is that my host behind me?" Wanda played along.

"It certainly is."

"Lovely to make your acquaintance." She turned around and shook Y/N's hand.

"Yes." He chuckled and looked at his boss, "See, I forgot to tell you my wife is from Europe."

"Oh, how exotic." Mrs. Hart seemed to be buying their story, "My, my...and that dress."

Y/N looked at what Wanda was wearing, "Yes! It's...It's so...Sokovian, is what it is! Yes!"

"Can I just see you in the kitchen for a moment, sweetheart?" Wanda pulled her husband into the kitchen and let the door close behind them.

"Who are those people?" Wanda asked.

"What are you wearing?" Y/N also questioned.