𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭

For a good two hours, Eva and Jacob were gone in the boy's garage and who knew what happened in there

For a good two hours, Eva and Jacob were gone in the boy's garage and who knew what happened in there. Madelyn was glad to see them came back, seeming closer than ever. Eva immediately came besides her friend.

"You imprinted on your mortal enemy?" The Swan wolf laughed. "This sounds dramatic," Eva chuckled too. The pack hung out for the rest of the day till the school day ended. Madelyn decided to leave to her house as it was her father's day off and maybe he, Bella and Madelyn could use some family time. After saying goodbye, she shifted quickly and ran to her house. 

In the Swan's residence, a human drinker vampire was analyzing the human's room. Picking something every so often, he placed them back carelessly. He was quite curious about the dreamcatcher hanging on the frame of the human's bed, which smelled like wet dog. He scrunched his nose at the smell, the same smell in the other room. He saw a red blouse on the ground and crouched down to grab it, bringing it to his nose. He was immediately captivated by the sweet smell of the blood he was interested in. 

Riley Biers, the boy who had been missing for some days, smelled he wasn't alone in the house

Riley Biers, the boy who had been missing for some days, smelled he wasn't alone in the house. He decided to walk downstairs and he noticed an older man, sleeping on the couch. The police chief had some papers and Riley recognized his case file, as he was missing and he saw his picture in the newspaper. Looking closer, he was so engrossed by his file that he failed to notice Bella was coming back from school. It's only when he suddenly smelled the blood singer that he noticed he wasn't alone with the cop anymore. He glanced backwards and locked eyes with the human. In a second, he wasn't there anymore. 

He only hoped Victoria wouldn't be mad at him he let himself seen by the girl she wanted dead. He could have end her right there, as her blood was truly magnificent, but he didn't want to disappoint his lover. 

Bella didn't understand what happened. Who was that boy with red eyes? Why was he inside their house? 

And suddenly, it hit her like a wave.

Edward. The Cullens. Nathaniel. The vampires. The nomads. James. Jacob. The wolves. The Volturi.