Mysterious Groom

Some people pitied her, some were jealous, some where teasing her for marrying such a man, but she was hurt to hear that all. One-thing she was sure that her husband was not like as she expected all this time. She lived in her fantasy world all the while thinking about her charming prince, she was internally broken now for marrying a stranger whom she had never seen before. But more than her marriage she was very much worried about that person. She don't know why all are directly or indirectly saying something about him. She felt twitched in her stomach thinking about him, she was scared about her future with him.

Why did that bride elope before marriage? Everyone in the morning said that she didn't like him, but why??
He is well educated, running his own business, he is rich guy from well settled family, then why she rejected him. Her head started to spin thinking about him, even she thought once to ask someone about that but she rejected that idea thinking about the consequences.

She don't know what to do ?? Or
How to react for such gossips, so simply she went to her bedroom and laid down without removing her wedding attires. Tears started to roll down from her eyes, she was weeping continuously thinking about her unsure future with a stranger. After sometime she got tired and slept without her knowledge while crying.

Someone called her name,
" Ramya... Ramya..."

" Ramya... Ramya...." Sowmiya called her name by touching her touched shoulders.

"Ramya.... Ramya... Get up ma. It's evening time , It's getting late for your post wedding rituals" said her MIL by trying to awake Ramya from her deep sleep. With so much of difficulty she woke up from her sleep, and rubbed her eyes.

After few seconds she realised where she is?? She looked at her newly tied mangalyam and her wedding attires, soon she realised what happened to her?? She was embarrassed for sleeping during untime at someone's house and apologised to her MIL. Then she looked at her sister who was standing behind her MIL helplessly.

" It's ok ma...I understand that you are so tired. That's why I didn't disturb you yet, but now you have to do some pooja before your wedding night, so change your saree and get ready soon" said her MIL and gave her new saree with blouse. Ramya was taken back when she heard about the word wedding night.

" How fool I'm ?? How can I forget this?? Now I'm married so I have to stay with him, how to manage this situation??" she thought herself and felt worried.

" Ramya... Ramya... What are you thinking?" Asked her MIL. She nodded her head as nothing. Janaki asked her both daughter in laws to get ready and left the room. Ramya immediately hugged her sister's shoulders and expressed her fear about wedding night. Sowmya understood her situation and pacified her, she felt bad thinking about her sister. She determined to talk with Akash about Abhi and Ramya's relationship. She asked Ramya to change her saree and she helped her to do the same.

After half an hour both the new brides dressed up tidy and attended the pooja. Ramya was not able to focus in it, she was worried about her wedding night. She mentally scold them for pressuring her with such formalities. Everyone knows that how she got married to him, but expecting her to change within a day and to accept him as her husband was insensitive she felt. She wants to scream at them for treating her like a doll, but she remained quite seeing her father and sister's happy face.

Meanwhile Akash came there and joined with them for the dinner, but Abhi didn't come, once again she felt dejected. His mother asked him " Where is Abhi??"

" Amma... He is in business call so he can't join us now. He asked me to send the dinner to his room " said Akash. His mother sent his food without any choice.

Ramya was irked at his behaviour, she thought he was doing it wantedly, he is creating a scene she felt.
She asked herself " Why did he agree to this marriage?? His mother said he was broken, he won't accept to marry any girl and all. Then why did he marry me?? If he denied to this marriage, atleast I would be saved ".

Sometimes later Ramya and Sowmya took blessings from the elders of the family and went to their respective bedrooms. Abhi's bedroom was on the second floor, Ramya went in nervously. She thought finally she can look at him now, she prayed to God to give her strength.

His room was big, it looks so good with limited decorations , the open balcony attached to the room enhanced it's looks. The whole room was decorated with the flowers and scented candles, if she is in normal mood definitely she would have enjoyed that all but now?? She is not in the my mood to pay attention to that. Her eyes searched for him in every corner of the room, but there was no sign of his presence. She went out to the balcony to check whether he was there?? But he was not there too (Poor Ramya failed to notice the bathroom).

The chill wind at balcony pacified her and occupied her mind, it looks so beautiful with so many plants and flowers. For a moment she forgot all her worries and started to enjoy that ambiance. From that balcony she can see the whole garden, so she sat on the stone bench at the balcony corner and relaxed her mind by closing her eyes and enjoying the pleasant scenery. Suddenly she noticed that the power was cut, and now she was terrified to sit alone in the same place which she enjoyed few minutes back. That place was so dark, even moon was not seen in the sky, to give some natural light. So shee decided to get inside and wait for him until he come. She wants to know why did he marry her ??She started to walk but she got hit by something on the floor and stumbled. She took her mobile and switch on the torch light to know the way to goto the room.

All of a sudden she found someone coming towards her, immediately she raised the torch light to his face. When she looked at his face she was terrified and screamed louder, next moment she lost her conscious and fell down on the floor.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I'm sure the story will be quite interesting now. Kindly share your opinions about this story.

I hope you all will like this new story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi