002

"now stay here, don't go near the kitchen unless I say so, alright?" y/n's mother, m/n, instructed as she looked down at her daughter with a stern look

y/n obediently obeyed as she stayed in place on the couch.

"wait here, I'm getting you something to chew while I'm making those cookies." she gave y/n one last pat on the head before going upstairs.

y/n's stomach growled as she clutched onto it.

"hungry..."

just then her eyes landed on the bowl filled with obviously fake fruits on the small living room table, her mouth drooled at the sight as she reached out for it.

getting a hold of one plastic strawberry, she held it up her mouth but just as she was about to let go of it...

"no. let go of that, it's inedible."

An abnormal deep, rich voice came from her hand, a mouth visibly seen as its four long fangs shown out.

"stop eating inedible shit, you gluton. now put that back, your mom's coming." the mouth went away to who knows where as you immediately followed and placed the 'strawberry' back to where you took it.

and as if on cue, your mom went back down with two packs of gummies, the gummies shaped and colored into burgers, pizzas, fries etc.

once your mother had finally reached you, she stretched out her hand and dropped it to your open ones but as soon as it came into contact, you wasted no time in opening it.

"remember what I said?"

"no gwoing in two the kiftchen unlesh mom shed sho." y/n spoke in the middle of a full mouth as m/n just stared at the girl with those caring orange orbs of hers.

"good." y/n watched as her mother went back into the kitchen as she continued on gobling down the gummies.

It's a wonder how she manages to eat lots, yet not get a bad stomach ache.

"what's that?" the same mouth popped up, this time on her right cheek.

"gwummies."

"give me one." the voice ordered as y/n gave it one shaped like a pizza piece, the mouth then carefully chewed on it as if not sure how to.

"you like it?" y/n asked to which the curse had hummed at. "want more?"

"yeah."

————————————

after you and the curse had finished all two packs of gummies, you were left there sitting with a grumbling stomach.

you could already smell the delicious aroma of the cookies you were patiently waiting for.

but you couldn't wait anymore, so with each step, you slowly walked towards the kitchen.

and as you peeked your head in, you could see your mom already looking your way as if she had expected your presence.

"you finished all two packs already?" she asked while leaning next to the oven.

you nodded in confirmation.

"oh who am I kidding of course you did, come here and wait with me."

"is it almost done?" you made your way towards her side as you asked, your figure towering hers.

she patted your head, nodding.

you looked away, "I'm sorry..."

this caught her off guard and looked at you with so much worry. "why? what's wrong? why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry for...causing you trouble because I can't control my hunger..." tears were welling up on your eyes as you said this, and it broke your mother's heart to see you like this, especially when it's so rare for you to cry.

"n/n...we talked about this didn't we?" she cupped your face, caressing your cheeks wiping away the stray tear you let drop. "I told you...we're not working ourselves out, nor are you troubling us..we love how you look happy whenever you eat, we love you." she paused before pulling you in for a hug.

"I love you, my baby gourmand."

the sound of the oven snapped both of the women from their hug as y/n was no longer in her mother's embrace, but now infront of the oven, drooling.

"It's done...hungry..." you dragged out as you opened the oven and took out the two trays, your mom's eyes widen as she wore her pot holders in a flash and took them away from you.

"why did you take them out without protection?! you could've burned yourself!"

she placed the trays on the table and took your hands in hers and inspected it for burns, but to her surprise, there weren't any.

"wha-"

"let's eat!" you exclaimed with a warm smile, taking your hands back and began gobbling down on the cookies.

your mother stayed glued on her position as she slowly looked up at you in worry and pure befuddlement.

'her hands...they're cold...why didn't I notice this before?'

why didn't I notice this before?'

————————————

I'm grounded hehe ;))