Scarecrow part 2

"You sure they didn't stop for gas or something?" Dean asked the man and women.

The lady shook her head.

"Nope, don't remember them." The man said. "You say they were friends of yours?" He asked giving dean the pictures back.

"That's right." Dean said.

"Did the guy have a tattoo?" A girl carrying some boxes asked.

"Yes, he did." Dean confirmed.

The girl walked over and looked at the pictures.

"You remember? They were just married." She said to the man.

"You're right." He said. "They did stop for gas. Weren't here more than 10 minutes."

"Do you remember anything else?" Dean asked adjusting his daughter on his hip.

"Well, I told them how to get back to the interstate. They left town." The guy told dean.

"Could you point me in the same direction?" Dean asked him.

"Sure."

~~~

Alison quietly sighed as she looked out her window. Then the emf detector in deans bag started going off.

"What the hell?" Dean questioned.

He reached back and tried to grab the device but he couldn't.

"Ali, Bubba can you hand that to me?" Dean asked her.

Alison huffed and tried reaching for the thing, but she was held back by her harness straps.

"Not weally." She stated.

Dean sighed then pulled off onto the side of the road. He reached back and got the emf detector out of the bag.

He brought it up to himself and looked in the direction it was going off the most in. He put the device down and got out of the car, he walked around and got Alison out as well.

She was confused but didn't ask questions.

Dean cut through some trees, Alison was distracted looking around, when she looked over she saw dean was further away from her.

She ran to him.

Dean stopped making Alison bump into his legs, he glanced down at her, seeing she was a little scared.

Dean looked around but stopped once his eyes landed on a creepy scarecrow. Dean started walking to it, and Alison followed closely behind.

The stepped in front of the scarecrow and looked up at it, Alison grasped onto deans jeans.

"Dude, you're fugly." Dean told it.

Alison tilted her head a little.

"What does fugwy mean?" She asked dean.

"It means if you ever say it again, you'll be grounded for life." Dean said as placed his hand on her head.

"I won say it."

"Thats what I thought."

Dean looked the scarecrow over then turned and grabbed a ladder nearby.

"Don touch it!" Alison told him.

Dean chuckled and put the ladder up against the scarecrow. He then climbed up the ladder and looked closer at it. He looked down at the hook attacked to it and moved some of the cloth out of the way revealing a tattoo. A familiar one at that.