chapter 12"Its time to go"

Read the last part. Its important.

Eva's POV.

"Who did this?" He asked me. I looked at him with wide eyes. I know anyone can notice that by the way my cheeks were swollen but I didn't expect him to noticed that.

"Umm it-" I wasn't knowing what to say, surely I was going to embarras myself by saying that my mother hit because I asked about your card only but I didn't know what to reason him.

"Mr. KNIGHT " I heard mu mother's ear piercing voice from his behind.
He turned back and I stand on my top toes to see her because he was standing in front of me and let me say it he is more than a foot taller then me.

As he saw my mother he pitched his nose bridge, something he do when he started to get annoyed.

I lowered my eyes when I saw my mother glancing at me. And her glance scared me. I don't know why she is angry now,I didn't any mistakes. Did I?

"Eva why didn't you invited him inside? " she asked me with a forced smile and gritting her teeths. I gulped looking at her and lowered my eyes.

"I am so sorry about her behaviour Mr.knight. please please come inside " she said with extra sugary voice urging me to roll my eyes.

"I don't think it's a good idea. I was here just to drop bella to her mother" he said looking at me. His eyes again went to my cheeks but he didn't said anything which I am grateful of.

He looked at Isa and touched her hairs softly and lovely and then nooded in my direction. I smiled at him and then he left.

I didn't want to stay there any longer or hear her hateful words so I turned my heels and went back to my room.

I noticed Isa was now sleeping with a pout in her lips. She then pressed her lips together and then again pout. Her act made me chuckled at her. After tugging her to my bed I sat beside her running my hand on her hairs.

I was looking at her when my mind drifted to morning incident. Don't know why but when he called me Isa's mother in front of my mom I felt like he was saying something else.. like he was indicating something to my mom.

I shoot my head, I don't want to think like this. It was just that he saw me as Isa's mother only!

Suddenly a wave of sadness hit me, don't know why but just thinking about it made me think unwanted to him. But before I go deep into my thoughts i heard my phone ringing. Looking at the caller I'd ot shows Alessa.
I quickly picked thr call and was welcomed by a heavy boomed voice.

"What the hell Ev?? What I am hearing... you are getting married and that without me!!" It wasn't Alessa it was john, John Martin.

He was our senior and someone you will love to talk. He is a very good listener and good adviser. He is someone who will listen your all problems within interrupting and then will give you a correct advice. But sometime he is just too much. A very dramatic person you'll ever see sometime.

"Heloo to you too" I said to them slowly not wanting to wake Isa.

"Hello! Are you serious. You! EVA WILLIAMS I want you at our cafe Now " he said like he was shocked first and then ordered.

What is with everyone ordering me now a days!

"I can't come" I said looking at Isa. I can't leave her alone here.

"And why?" He hissed like he was controlling. I rolled my eyes st him.

"Because my daughter is sleeping. I can't leave her" I said the Matter of face but instantly face plamed myself when I heard him screaming DAUGHTER. ?