84

Eid Mubarak!!!

Triggering contents ahead 😪

Try to read the stuff that comes after the chapter ❤️❤️❤️

Song for this chapter: In Silence by Janett Suh. Song in the media.

KUNMI

I'm creeped out.

I kept getting even more crept even by each passing second.

This has to be a nightmare.

A very terrible horror film.

Eating disorder and Aminah Abraham...

They should be like two parallel lines that should never meet and wait...

Multiple organs damage...

It affected her brain...

Heart failure...

How on earth can that be possible... For that kind of terrible thing to happen to her?

Just what kind of physical pain had she always been in for things to deteriorate this badly? For her organs... Multiple organs to damage?

She wasn't only in emotional pains, she was also in severe pains, and yet, she pretended to be fine.

She smiled that much, played that much, had that much vibrant energy.

How was she even able to do that?

How?

How was she even able to pretend that much?

How could she have pretended that much?

How? How? How?

That should have been the peak. There couldn't... There shouldn't possibly be more terrible things about her.

But I was just about to realize that there were even more terrible things.

We were currently sitting in front of a psychologist.

By we, I meant her and her two brothers.

It was already late in the evening, Gab had already gone back home and Mayowa had to go back to check up on Junior who we left with our neighbors even though he had wanted to follow us to the hospital.

Aminah's mom had to be heavily sedated so she'd calm down.

Her brothers and dad had arrived almost at the same time. Her dad came back from a business trip and her two brothers from their schools because they both school abroad.

And the both of them, her brothers, Zakir and Hassan just looked like life has been sucked out of them.

They just kept staring at her in that hospital gown, in that hospital bed with that many machines going into her body like they were seeing someone else, something else.