Chapter 30: Funeral

I sit up gasping for air.

"What happen?" I ask ignoring the soaring pain in my throat.

"Elena, she feed on you." Klaus says.

"Oh my god! She could have killed me...Killed us." I clutch my stomach sobbing.

"It's alright love, I won't let her hurt you anymore." He hugs me and kisses my head.

"She's a vampire now? How did I get here?" I look at the mansion.

"I went searching for you and Rebekah, when I found you, you were unconscious and Rebekah was in a cage. After freeing her we went straight here and cleaned your neck. The wound is gone our child healed you." He smiled proudly, kissing me.

"Klaus can you get me something to eat and drink?" I ask.

"Yes, in the meantime you can shower if you want." He kisses my cheek then leaves.

After I showered I used Jeans and a plane black shirt with a Khaki Jacket and combat boots. Walking down the stairs I see Rebekah.

"Bekah where are you going?" I ask confused.

"School, obviously. But you can't go since you've got a bun in your oven and you had a complete make over. Bye Sis." She waves then leave.

Walking into the kitchen Klaus is making me waffles with berries and a smoothie.

"Thanks." I smile as he set it in font of me.

"You're welcome love." He kisses my cheek then take a sip of blood from a crytal glass.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I ask.

"What do you want to do?" He ask.

There's a ring on my phone.

'There's a service in the church for the council, there was an accident and they died. Today at 11 if you want to go-Bonnie'

"I probably have to go there, do you want to go?" I ask.

"No, I've got things to do, but be careful." He kisses me then leave.

Checking the time it's 8am.

I curled my hair, applied makeup and changed into a black lace knee lenght dress with matching heels. And a bracelet.

"Klaus I'm going!" I yell as I check the time, 10am.

"Alright love." He shouts back.

Going into my car I drive to the church.

Walking inside I see Elena and Mat talking.

"Hi." I smile at Mat but Glare at Elena.

"Clarissa I'm sor-" She tries to say.

"Forget about it." I snap.

"What happened?" Mat ask confused making me laugh.

"Didn't little miss perfect tell you? She feed on me, and almost killed us!" I clutch my stomach.

"Us?" Mat ask confused.

"Never mind." I mumbled walking away trying to find the restroom.

I accidentally bumped into a man as I walk out of the restroom.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright, I'm Conner and you are?" He takes his hand out.

"Clarissa Gilbert, welcome to Mystic Falls." I smile shaking his hand then walking away. When I touched his glove I felt a burning sensation, but not a strong one.