six.

-Chapter Six-

Jungkook Kept His Nervous Gaze on his sweater Paws As He sat At the Table, Feeling the pairs of eyes bore through him. Over hearing Jimin and Taehyung's Previous Conversation, He had a feeling he knew why they asked him to Sit with him. He Looked Up at Taehyung and Gulped as their eyes met. "C-Can I Help You Mr Kim?"

"You're Not My Employee or my Business Partner. Just Call Me Taehyung, Koo." The Black Haired CEO Chuckled.

Jungkook's Insides Immediately went mushy At the NickName, and He Nodded Slowly. "Okay.."

"Look, I won't waste time beating around the bush. You're BunnyKoo, Aren't You? That Submissive Cam Boy On CamHive."

The Words That left the man made Jungkook Freeze in his seat. His eyes widen in embarrassment and He quickly looked away as he covered his face. "I-I Don't Know What-"

"Hey Hey, Calm Down... I Just Want to Talk to You." Taehyung said calmly, putting his coffee Down. The younger hesitantly Looked through the cracks of his fingers with soft eyes holding fear of Judgement and hesitancy. "Look Koo, Yes I Watch Your Show but No, I'm Not Going To Judge You for it. I Just Wanted to Ask Something of You."

At the Somewhat Soft Tone, Jungkook's hands slipped away from his face. "W-What Is It?"

"I Want To Be Your Dom." Taehyung replied, his eyes carefully checking the Younger's Facial expressions to make sure he doesn't accidentally hurt or Upset Him. "But I also Want get to Know You as a Person, Because I'm Not Only Looking for Your Body. You don't have to agree or Anything straight away, But all I ask is That You Let Me Take You out later so we can Get to know Eachother and Afterwards, if You know your answer, You Can Tell me if You're willing or not."

"R-Really?" Jungkook's eyes were wide as saucers, His Bottom Lip Between his teeth as his cheeks warmed up. This Man Seems So Genuine, and Jungkook Knows He must Good Guy since He's friends with Both Jin and Jimin. He wouldn't be friends with His Jinnie Hyung if he was a bad person.

Taehyung nodded firmly, taking another sip of his coffee,his eyes staring straight into the younger's. "Yes, Really. And As Your Dom, I'd Never do anything to you that would hurt you, or make you feel bad. Of Course We'd Have a lot to discuss including boundaries and things like that, but for now, we can just get to know each other."

Swallowing heavily, Jungkook Looked at Jimin, Who Was Sipping his drink with a poorly hidden smile. He Looked back at Taehyung and slowly Smiled with a Nod. "Okay, Taehyung..." He Bit his lip With a Soft Hum as They made eye contact, His Soft Doe eyes meeting the Sharp Ones of the elder. "If You're Serious about Your Good Intentions, a-and you're not playing me then Yes...I-I'll Let You Take Me Out Later."

Taehyung's Lips curled into a Smile at this. He Nodded and Jungkook gave a Bunny-Looking smile of his own Back.

Jimin Noticed the exchange, and Swallowed his drink before Taking a breath, putting his small hands on the table as he looked at Jungkook. "Oh, and Just so You Know, I'm Sure You've Heard about Taehyung's somewhat Scary Reputation, But That's who he's Portrayed as, what he's Known for in the business industry. He's Known to the world as a Cold-tempered, Intimidating man. But for you, He's Beyond whipped already. Trust me, His Intentions are nothing but Good, Jungkook."

The Younger Nodded and Slowly stood up from the table. "Okay.." he looked at the clock on the wall and pouted. "I ,um, Need to Get back to work so..."

Jimin nodded and Quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Of Course! And Oh! What's your Phone Number? I Have a feeling we'll be the best of friends!"

Jungkook's Mouth made an 'O' Shape, and He pulled out a small notepad from his Apron, aswell as a Blue Gel Pen. He clicked the pen and scribbled his number down. Smiling In Content, He carefully Tore the Paper out of the pad and Placed it on the table in front of the two elders, Before clutching the tray to his Chest as he walked away.

————

After Jimin and Taehyung Left Jin's Cafe, Jungkook Couldn't Focus On what he was doing. He Just couldn't believe That Someone was actually Wanting to get to know him. Because Usually, Whenever someone asks Jungkook Out, They take him to some restaurant and then expect Sex The Same Night.

And when Jungkook Says No, they Don't Bother Talking to him again. For a while, He decided to just stop looking for a relationship altogether, Not wanting to be hurt anymore. But he could see in Taehyung's eyes That he meant what he said, and the thought of finally Finding a Respectable Dom Just made him feel all tingly.

If he was honest, he was a little nervous Since Kim Taehyung was Known Around the world For His Extremely Successful Company, meaning he'd have a lot of Fans and people who keep up with him. But He also remembered What Jimin had told him.

The Boy hummed a soft tune to himself as he Collected the Empty cups and plates from empty tables, pouting because of how many people are too lazy to clean up after themselves.

He looked up at the Clock, Sighing In Relief as he saw the Time. Come On Jungkookie, Only 10 More Minuets Until You Can Go Home. He put the dishes on the counter and Jin thanked Him, Patting his head. Jungkook Playfully slapped his hand away, and leaned over the counter with his chin in his palm.

"Hyungieeeeee, Can I Ask You Something?"

Curious, Jin Looked up With furrowed brows as he put his hand on his hip. "Of course. What's Up, Kookie?"

"Um, What Do I Wear For a, Um, Date?" He asked, Smiling awkwardly as Jin's eyes widen.

The elder's lips curl into a smile. "You're going on a date? With Who?"

Jungkook cleared his throat. "J-Jiminie's Friend, Taehyung. He said-"

"Oh My God!" Jin squealed, pulling Jungkook into a hug, the boy wincing as His Crotch was pressed against the counter from Jin's Strength as he pulled him into his arms. "Okay, Okay Just Wear What Your Normally Wear. Maybe add a little makeup if you're feeling soft and cute, oh! and Don't Forget to Take Your Phone with you Just In Case, Okay?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile. "Okay."

The elder pulled away from the hug and Jungkook stepped back. "Can I Go Now, Hyungie? He Said He'd Pick me up at 7." Jin looked at the clock, Displaying 6:00pm and nodded with a chuckle.

"Sure. Have Fun, Kiddo and Don't forget to come to my house tomorrow morning. Joonie Wants To See You, Remember."

Jungkook nodded and waved at his Hyung before skipping out of the Cafe with a smile on his lips. He Just couldn't Help It. He was Excited About the Fact that He May Have Just Found Himself a Dom after a long time of being alone. He Pulled His Car Keys Out of his Pocket and Sighed in satisfaction as the crisp evening air Ruffled his hair softly.

For Sure, He Couldn't Wait to See The Outcome of His Date With Taehyung.

————

OKAY so I Know There's No Smut Yet, But the Smut and sexy stuff will come once they establish their Dom/Sub relationship. Roughly, there's Probably another 6 or 7 chapters until the first
Proper Smut.

Anyway, I Hope You Liked this Chapter and I'll See You Soon :)

-TaesThickThighs