Ch.1 I'll Go

■Y/N's POV■

I place an egg on the toast and serve it on the table. Our bedroom door is open, Kei is walking out of the room while buttoning the top of his shirt.

Y/N: Kei... here, I've mad-

Kei: sorry, I might have to skip it... I'm late...

Y/N: but it's only 7...

Kei: I'm late... have things to do early in the morning.

With that Kei left, leaving the food I made untouched

Y/N: be... careful...

It's been months since Kei and I become distant. I don't know why but Kei starting to come home late and goes early. He never eats breakfast since a month ago and rarely eats dinner with me too.

I miss Kei.. though we live in the same house...

I wrap the food and put it in the fridge, and I start to clean up. Then I found Kei's ID card. I decide to deliver it to him because I'm currently have nothing to do. I'm an elementary teacher, so on Saturday like this, I don't have work.

I head to the museum where Kei works. Kei is working in the museum and also part of the Sendai Frog volleyball team, so I know he's busy.

I pack some food for him to eat at lunch too. I come to the receptionist and ask about his whereabouts.

Receptionist: may I know, who you are?

Y/N: I'm L/N Y/N, Tsukishima Kei's fiance...

Receptionist: Oh I see, Tsukishima san is in his office on the 2nd floor, you can deliver it by yourself.

Y/N: okay, thank you

The receptionist smiles and bows her head. I head to the 2nd floor and to where the office is. Then I stop in front of a door with Tsukishima written on it.

Just before I knock on the door, I hear Kei's voice and a woman.

Dub dub

I quietly push the door open just a little so I can peek inside, and what I see breaks my heart right away.

Kei is sitting on the chair, eyes on the table. A woman is circling her arms around him kissing his neck and eventually Kei look at her and they kiss.

I hurriedly pull the door close and run down.

Receptionist: uh, L/N san? You haven't give Tsukishima san his card?

I walk closer to the receptionist and put the card and lunch box on the desk.

Y/N: excuse me... please hand these over to him... I... can't find him and in a hurry... thank you

Receptionist: L/N san, but-