ch.9 Home ( Final Chapter )

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is talking with her students in the hallway as she's heading home. She passes some of her colleagues when she walks out of the school building.

Y/N head home right away and stopping by at the nearby mart as she always did. She continues her walk back to her small apartment and when she arrived, she takes a shower right away before preparing to make dinner.

06.31

Y/N starts cooking by taking out the ingredients she needs for the dish she's about to make. She thoroughly cleans the vegetables and cuts them accordingly. She takes a pot and prepares the broth for soup, and after a while, she puts the vegetables inside. The smell of the broth has spread all over her small apartment.

07.15

The food is ready and she puts them on the dining table. She walks to the cabinets in her kitchen and takes out some cutleries for two. Neatly placing the plates and glass on the dining table and for the person who'll come.

07.40

She already cleans up the pots that she uses to cook, makes her kitchen tidier. She looks at the clock and takes off her apron, folds it, and puts it on the drawer. A knock was heard from the front door.

Y/N walks to her doorway and opens the door to see the Tsukishima. It's snowing outside and Tsukishima shivers a bit.

Y/N: Kei... you're early... Come in...

Tsukishima: I finished my job earlier today

Y/N: Kei you can hang your coat over there... you look cold... I made soup, it's still warm...

Tsukishima hangs his coat while watching Y/N placing a bowl of soup on his side of the table. Tsukishima walks closer to Y/N and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her body close to him and feels the warmth of her body. He buries his face on the top of her head, inhaling the sweet scent. Y/N was startled by Tsukishima's sudden touch.

Y/N: Kei?

Tsukishima: just a bit... like you said I'm cold...

It's been three months since Tsukishima and Y/N reconciled. Tsukishima always comes to Y/N's house after work. He asked Y/N to come back and live with him again but Y/N always refuse, saying that their apartment makes her sad. After months Y/N becoming more open to him just like before and doesn't dislike him touching her.

She said she can't forget how she was alone waiting for him to come home only to ended up eating dinner on her own. Though there are many good memories, last few months she spent there were filled with painful memories. And since she told her that, Tsukishima stopped asking her to move back with him, but he keeps coming to her place every day and spent the night on weekends.

Today Tsukishima will ask her to move in with him again, he mises her presence in the morning and at night before he sleeps. Having her fully on weekends is not enough for him. And so he had been planning things for a while.