Chapter 40

Miles's POV

I think I am hearing people talking.
My head is aching. Damn!

I slowly opened my eyes and "FUCK!"
I covered my mouth when I realized who are the people inside the room. Did I just curse in front of them?
"I am sorry." I am embarrassed.

"How are you feeling?" Sir Tharn asked me. "Kai, where is it?"
Sir Kai is holding a tray of food.

"Here, da." He answered then looked at me. "This is the chowder soup that you want."

Why is everyone here in the room?

"Where is Cade?" My eyes scanned the room. My boyfriend is not here. How can he leave me alone with his family?

"Call Kaiden, Cole." Sir Tharn ordered.

The big question is WHY IS EVERYONE HERE?

Did I do something bad?
I am now scared.

"Honey, why? Let's just wait for Cade. He should be the one to tell you that you are Preeegnaaant!" It was Sir Gulf.

I think I didn't hear him clearly.

"You silly, baby! I thought you'll let our grandson tell his wife." Sir Mew told him.

What? Wife? Who? I am not Cade's wife for heaven's sake.

What did I miss?

The door opened. "What happened?" My boyfriend rushed to me panting so hard.

"Nothing. Where have you been?" I asked him. The room is crowded with Kiriguns.

"I just talked to both the family doctor and your OB." He smiled at me with teary eyes. "We are having a baby."

I am pregnant? So maybe that is why they are all here.

"It is a good news then. Are you happy?" I caressed his cheek.

"Of course, baby. I am the happiest."
He held that hand and kissed it.

I am happy and nervous at the same time too.

"Uhmmm, will you be fine if you two both stay here in the mansion?" Sir Tharn asked us.

I am not sure if it's a good idea.

"Da, we can just stay in our home," Cade answered.

"But I want it here," I told Cade.
"We can stay here for days, sir."

"Oh, you should call me like how they address me. Call me dada too."

Oh damn. Calling sir Tharn dada is too much I think.

"Okay...dada..."
Fuck! Cringe!
I think my ears are too red right now.

"We will let you rest, for now, Miles. We already asked someone to fix your room."
He added. Sir Tharn I mean dada talked a lot today. It is kinda new to me. Everyone is extra warm to me except for sir Cole which is kinda expected already. He doesn't smile a lot except if Sir Kai is talking to him.
They are a cute couple.

Everyone left the room except for my boyfriend.

"Do you need anything, baby? Water? Food? I was so nervous earlier when I witnessed you faint in my arms."
He looks so worried.

"Uhm, am I really pregnant? I don't feel anything unusual though. What if the doctor just made a mistake?"

"That's why I talked to them both to be sure. Your OB already confirmed that you are too. She wasn't able to detect it last time but after checking you again, she agreed with Mr. Medina. You are pregnant, baby. I am sure."  He kissed me on my lips.
"I will make sure that the baby will be safe and healthy. We are going to raise  our kids well."