6: Troublemaker

(Y/N)'s POV

You entered your house, and found two of your brothers sitting on the couch, while the third one, Yoongi stood near the dining table with his hands folded.

You quietly walked in and turned towards your room's direction, but you froze when Namjoon called out. "(Y/N) Could you come here please?" He said.

You gulped and turned around. You nodded and walked towards the couch.

"Why did a guy drop you? And on a bike?" He asked.

"I can explain..." you spoke.

"Bikes can be dangerous, you shouldn't be travelling on them, especially without telling us." Namjoon said calmly.

"Also why have you kept your phone switched off? How would we know that you're okay or not?" Jin spoke.

"Sorry oppa, my phone had died." You said.

"Who was that guy (Y/N)? Don't tell me you got a boyfriend on the first day of school." Asked Yoongi.
"No oppa he was not my boyfriend." You defended yourself.

"Tell us what happened then." Namjoon spoke.

_

Narrator's POV

Taehyung entered his house and after leaving the keys on the table, he proceeded towards his room.

Taehyung's mom saw him enter and called out. "Taehyung. I made-"

"Why didn't you leave?" He interrupted her.

"What?" She was taken aback.
"You said you were gonna leave today right? Why are you still here?" He spoke in irritation.

"Ah about that... I just thought I'd make you some dinner before leaving." She hesitated a bit.

"You don't need to look after me. I'm fine by myself." He spoke. It was clear that he was angry, but there was another emotion displaying on his face.

It was disappointment.

His mom's voice cracked a bit. "Taehyung, I was just trying to-"

"Please leave me alone, Mrs. Kim." He spoke in a rather cold tone followed by shutting his room door.

A tear escaped his mom's eye. She was sad, but more than that, she was guilty.

She didn't know what to do.

She also didn't know that her son who shut the door on her, was sitting against the door, secretly shedding more tears than her.

_

(Y/N)'s POV

"So that's what happened, and he offered to drop me back home." You explained.

Namjoon nodded and said, "Alright, but next time make sure to call one of us, we won't be so busy that we can't take out some time, for our little sister."

"Alright, Oppa." You smiled and hugged him.

"You must be hungry. Get changed first, and let's have dinner." Said Jin and you nodded.