Chapter 11

—————————————————————
{Setting: Knowing Bros, Seoul}
{Date: 15|09|2017}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

Everyone was having fun. But of course, Sana HAD to be a snake. She was flirting with the members, but unfortunately, the maknae was her target at the moment. All her gayness was affecting the poor girl.

The youngest was picking up somethings from Sanake, secretly of course. She planned to use them for future purposes. And OBVIOUSLY, a certain yoda was jealous of her unnie hogging HER baby.

One of the director notices this, and signaled one of the cameraman to film it. You could clearly see the jealous face of Tzuyu, blank face of Jae Hwa, and snake face of Sana. This scene would have been the best Kdrama scene ever. And fans would agree.

"Yah! Jihyo unnie! Sanake is at it AGAIN!" Tzuyu couldn't take it anymore, so she did the first thing that came to her mind. Then Sana got smacked by GodJihyo. The End. Just kidding. When things couldn't get any better, the drama intensified.

"Yah maknae! Wae!? Why are you cheating on me!?" Nayeon shouted dramatically, causing the latter to playfully roll her eyes. "What do you mean grandma? Our relationship is basically nonexistent." She retorted, making everyone burst in laughter from her savage reply.

Nayeon aegyo pouted, "B- but I thought we had a connection." She dramatically pointed between them. Her members cringed at her aegyo. Jae Hwa stared at her weirdly, judging her, before she smirked.

"But there's no trust in our relationship grandma. And a relationship without trust, is like a phone without service." Jae Hwa took a breath, before asking them, "And what do you do with a phone without service?"

Everyone sent her a confused look, curious about her response. The maknae snickered before cheekily smirking, "You play games." At the end of her sentence, she put her arms around Tzuyu's waist. Causing a rosy pink hue to appear on the yoda's cheeks.

Everyone was speechless, now that's just Jae Hwa spitting out straight wisdom. What did Sana teach the poor innocent child? Sana was wearing a proud look on her face. "Y'all that's my student over there! Good job! I taught you well."

Tzuyu then snapped out of it, glaring at Jae Hwa. "So what am I to you? One of your playthings?" The latter blankly stared at her, before saying something cheesy. "No, not my plaything. My soulmate."

Everyone was awwing over the cute couple. The color of Tzuyu's face was so red, that tomatoes would be jealous. Jae Hwa chuckled softly at her unnie's brashness, "Your so cute. I won sweetheart."

If Tzuyu's face wasn't any redder before, it was now. Everyone was shocked. They're a bit jealous of Tzuyu now. It's not everyday you get a compliment from THE Bae Jae Hwa.

Oh boy, once this gets uploaded, it would have more views than the most popular Korean dramas. Bet it will become one of Bae Jae Hwa's most iconic line of 2017.

———————————————————————————————————————————————(Quick update, got the meme from Pinterest

(Quick update, got the meme from Pinterest. Gave me an idea for a chapter. Hope you liked it.)
- Sincerely Author-nim ❤️