part 13

"Can I help you with something?"

...

Y/n pov

Jake was standing in front of me and asked me this. "Huh?" – "You seemed lost so I asked you if you need help." He said again and sat down next to me. "Oh, well uhm I- I- can't find the way out," I said quietly. God, is this embarrassing
He giggled. "Come on, who doesn't get lost in this building? Stand up, let me lead you haha." He stood up and gave me his hand to get up.
We walked down until he stopped. "You just need to walk straight. I can't get further otherwise Jungwon will kill me." He said laughing what made me laugh too. I said thank you and went on.

3rd person pov

'Oh my god, you're so dumb. And you will be living with them' she thought and shook her head to get lost of them.

Going back to the hotel, she plumped on the bed and her thoughts were running. So she thought to call her mom and ask for advice.

"Hey, honey! How are you?" – "Hey mom. I'm good and you?" - "Who is this? Is this y/n unnie? Mom??" Y/n heard Liv screaming from the other side. "Yes, it's her. You want to talk to her?" She asked Liv. "No, I'm fine," Liv answered evilly. "I don't want to talk to her too. Mom I need help, I'm not sure what to do." – "Yeah, talk to me I'll listen and try to help you."
"They want me to work at HYBE, as the 'manager' from Enhypen. What do you think? Should I do it? I mean I have my decision but is it the right one?"
"Wait WHAT? That's such great news! Why are you so unsure 'bout that? You always wanted to meet them and now you have a chance even a bigger one. Like I said about this trip: Do what your heart says." Her mom responded.
"But what if I don't know what my heart's saying?"
"Then you try to understand it. Listen to it and then you have your answer."
Y/n thought about her mom's words very long. What a wise woman.
"Thank you, mom!" – "Always for you."
They were talking about God and the world until it was eve.

"Mom I'm tired let's talk tomorrow." - "Okay bye. Love you."

She was still thinking about what her heart was saying and made her official decision.
She then removed her Make-up, got in her pajamas, and fell asleep very early.

Next day (the dinner)

Y/n was getting ready for the dinner she and Lily had planned.

Her outfit:

(This body tho :'))

(This body tho :'))

"Heyy" Y/n hugged Lily. "Hey!"
They got into Lily's car and went to the restaurant.
"Woah this restaurant is so nice." – "haha I know right. I love this place so much, it just brings back all the memories I had here." Lily said and went to the waitress. "Ew, you sound old," Y/n said and laughed.
After sitting at the table they reserved, they ordered their food. "So, you decided already?" Lily slowly asked. "Yeah. Well, I don't know if I'm going to regret it but if I choose the wrong way, then it is what it is." Y/n answered and shrugged her shoulders. Lily curiously waited for her to say what decision she chose but y/n wouldn't let it go that easily. She waited so long. "Oh come on! Just tell me." "Hm, let me overthink my decision first" – "Until you overthought your decision, I will have kids." – "Dang you don't even have a man." Y/n said and both started laughing.

The food already arrived and y/n still didn't tell Lily.
"You wanna tell me or not?", Lily suddenly said and looked at y/n who was stuffing bread in her mouth.
"Hm? Oh yeah right." She said still having bread in her mouth. Y/n quickly ate the bread and drank a sip from the wine. "Sorry hehe. I'm going to work there." She then said. "You WHAT? ARE YOU serious?" Lily screamed but got quieter after she got strange looks from the others. "Yes, I am," Y/n said and put more bread in her mouth. "We need to celebrate that!" Lily suddenly said and made y/n confused. She put her hand up and waited for the waitress to come. "We want a bottle of champagne plea-" – "Uh oh we are not getting drunk tonight. Who's gonna drive us? No unnie don't you da-" – "Oh shut up. I'll just call someone. Now can we please have a bottle of champagne please?" Lily said and looked at the waitress who just nodded and went to get the bottle. "You are so stupi- you're gonna regret it tomorrow. I'm telling you. Mark my words." Y/n said and ate her food.

The bottle finally arrived and Lily excitedly opened it. "Y/n! You NEED to drink this champagne! I love this one." She said and poured it into the glasses. "No. YOU can get drunk tonight but one of us needs to be sober. If not, we both aren't safe." Y/n said and ate her chocolate cake piece. "Pleaseeee. Just tonight. I swear! We need to celebrate this! A new chapter is beginning. Huh? Please y/n?" Lily looked at her and tried to convince her. After trying to convince her the next 10 mins, y/n gave up and drank a sip of it. "Oh my god! This champagne is really good! The last time I drank such good champagne was last year!" Y/n said and drank her whole glass. "Pour in more ma'am." She then said and Lily just nodded and poured in more.
Lily ordered another bottle of it and they got dead drunk.

"Unnie! How- how are we going home tonight?" Y/n asked, laying her head on the table. "Let me call someone." – "Who?" – "I don't know just someone." Lily didn't look at the contact she was about to call and just called the person.

"Hello?" A sleepy voice answered the phone.