7: Friends

(Y/N)'s POV

"Okay so the next question... why did-" Jungkook was reading out the question but paused when he saw you weren't paying attention.
"(Y/N)?" He questioned and then tapped his pen on your head.

You snapped out of your thoughts "Huh what?" You looked at him.
His eyes trailed off to where you were looking. The table a little ahead of you, with Sunhee and Seojoon.

Jungkook let out a light chuckle, "Are you jealous?" He asked.
Your cheeks turned pink upon hearing the question. You hit his shoulder with your textbook and said "No I'm not."

"Ouch." He held his shoulder while wincing.
You didn't hit him too hard, but he acted like it hurt him.

"Um... you okay?" You asked putting your book down.
He gave you a slight nod and fixed his jacket.

After the lecture ended, you got up for lunch. You found Jane in the corridor and walked to the cafeteria with her.

"So how's everything going?" Jane asked.
You gave her a thumbs up in assurance that everything was fine. Although you were confused because of Jungkook's odd behaviour.

Your eyes scanned the cafeteria but Jungkook wasn't there.
Taehyung and Jimin were eating together while some girls were pestering them for sitting with them.

You got up abruptly after finishing your lunch while Jane was still chewing her food. "I'll just go around the campus okay?" You told her and left the cafeteria.

It was you second day and yet you hadn't seen the whole campus yet. You roamed around in order to find something interesting. The campus was pretty big and wonderfully designed.

You were amused by the design of the buildings and too mesmerised to notice the rock in front of you which made you trip and fall.

You winced when your knees collided with the ground.
"Ouch." You bluntly made out. It wasn't anything new. You were clumsy ever since you were born.

You glanced up towards a person who was offering their hand to help you get up.

It was Sunhee.

You let out a sigh and attempted to grab her hand. Before you could though, she swiftly took her hand away and said "Sike! You thought I'd help you?" and chuckled while Lily and Matt came into view.

You rolled your eyes and got up by yourself.
"What is your problem?" You asked while dusting your clothes.

Lily opened her mouth to speak but you quickly interrupted and stated, "Not you."
You glanced over to Sunhee and continued, "You. What's your problem? Why do you keep troubling me?"

"Yah-" Lily spoke but you interrupted her again, "Shut up."
You walked over to Sunhee, "Because of Seojoon? Are you worried that he might leave you and come back to me?" I let out a short chuckle. "Jealous much?" You asked with scoff.

You fixed your hair and walked past them. Your knees were bleeding and you really needed to go to the nurse's room.

You asked a nearby student about the directions and walked to the nurse's room after thanking her.