(Clingy)Kit Walker

This was a request by EvanPetershoe16

Type- Smut

Warnings- Sexual Content

You were cooking dinner, leaning over a boiling pot of water, pouring in some pasta when you heard your husband come through the door.

Though you couldn't see him, you could hear him, kicking off his boots like he did every time he came home from a long day of work. The floorboards creaked as he made his way over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer, your back to his chest.

"Did someone miss me?" You asked with a smirk, setting aside the box that was once filled with pasta.

"How could I not miss my beautiful wife?" He questioned with a smile on his face. You turned around to face him, his around a still wrapped around your waist.

"And how was work for you honey?" You asked, trying to make conversation. His expression dropped and his shoulders slumped down a bit.

"I don't want to talk about that now," he said leaning down pressing a quick kiss to your lips. "I just want to taste you," His words made you blush. A smile crept on your face.

"Well I'm making dinner, you'll taste that soon,"

"Well that's not what I'm hungry for," he said, placing another kiss on your lips, down your neck. He found a sweet spot on your neck and your stomach filled with butterflies. Moving your hands up his shoulders, you pushed him back a bit.

"What's with you today?" you asked. He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Nothings up with me. Is it wrong for me to just want to be around my wife?" he asked shrugging his shoulders again, visibly upset.

"Well of course not but you've been acting weird lately, more attached than usual," you tried to say but he wasn't listening.

"Do you not want me anymore Y/N? Is that it? Am I not good enough?" His words shocked you. He just got defensive out of nowhere.

"What? When did I say that? Stop putting words into my mouth. Nothing is wrong, I'm just busy so hold on," you argued back.

You turned back to the stove, rolling your eyes at his childishness. You heard your bedroom door slam closed and in turn, you slammed down the wooden spoon you had picked up to stir the noodles. Where was this attitude even coming from?

As the minutes passed and the noodles cooked, you finished preparing dinner. Kit was still quiet and you started to lose your cool.

Dishing out your plates, you took off your apron and made your way over to your bedroom door. You lightly knocked but didn't get a response. Sighing through your nose, you creaked open the door and peeked through the crack.

There, you sound Kit. He was sitting in a chair positioned in the corner of the room. His face was in his hands and his shoulders were shaking. He was crying.

"Kit?" you asked. He slightly looked up, his eyes bloodshot. Embarrassed that you had caught him, he covered his face again, hiding his wet cheeks. Smiling a bit and shaking your head, you stepped over to him. Because you were standing, you towered over him in this position.

"Look at me," you said firmly with your hands placed on your hips, a sight Kit would usually adore. When he didn't do as you said, you let out an audible sigh. Removing one of your hands, you grabbed his chin and forced him to look at you. He didn't try to pull away to your relief.