(Darling he's no good for you #1)James Patrick March

This was a request by 135680s135680s

Type-Angst/Fluff

Warnings-None :)

Y/ln=Your Last Name/s

"Hey Y/N I have something for you" My boyfriend John told me while kicking a pair of his dirty boxers under our bed, I immediately made a disgusted face at this.

"What is it John," I said while collecting all his dirty clothes off the floor.

"So you know how I promised to take you to a fancy place for our one-year anniversary?" He said eagerly while making his way to the kitchen.

"Yeah..." I said excitedly, this would be the first time John would've done something special for me in our relationship.

"So I got us a room for a week at his fancy hotel called Hotel Cortez," He said, immediately I felt my heart drop, I haven't been to that hotel in exactly 396 days since I broke up with my ex James Patrick March. I couldn't handle the fact that James was a serial killer and that he was actively killing innocent people while we were together, I mean I knew what I was getting into when I started dating him but it just turned out to be too much for me. James and I were polar opposites but I can't help but still love him despite the fact we're not even together anymore.

"Helloooo earth to Y/n," John said waving his hands in front of my face.

"...Yeah," I said looking up at John

"Uh you just zoned out but we're leaving tomorrow and um the dishes need to be done," He said looking over at the sink.

"Can you do them I have to start the laundry," I said rubbing my neck.

"I mean I can it's just that I'm pretty tired," John said looking around trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"John, you woke up like 30 minutes ago and it's already 3:45 in the afternoon," I breathed out in frustration.

"Well y'know I-" John lead on

"Y'know what never mind I'll just do it," I said getting up quickly to start soaking the dishes.

"Thanks, babe," John said heading back to our room to go back to sleep. Christ, why am I even with this bozo, I could do better... I deserve better. I thought rebounds were supposed to make you forget about your ex but with John he just makes me miss James, I mean James wasn't lazy he actually put effort into our relationship, unlike John. James was more mature which does make sense due to the fact he's 101 years older than me. James actually did stuff he didn't sleep all day he had hobbies, sure he had hobbies I didn't like but at least he had one and tried not to talk about it in front of me. Once I think about everything about James except the murderer part was better than John. John...ugh I cringe when I hear his voice, I get queasy just thinking about him. All he does is eat, make a mess, and shit I swear he's on thin fucking ice.

*Time skip🤪*

John and I walked into the hotel, the moment we walked in I was flustered with deja vu and anxiety. We walked up to the receptionist desks to get our keys, I was planning on keeping a low profile but the moment I saw Liz at her desk I couldn't help but smile.

"Hello welcome to the Hotel Cortez do you need to book a room right now or did you already make a reservation," Liz said looking down at her computer not yet looking up.

"Uh yeah we already made a reservation," I said cheerfully finally Liz had looked up very quickly recognizing my voice.

"Oh my god...Y/n!!!" Liz exclaimed getting up from her seat and coming around her desk to give me a hug.

"Hey Liz, long time no see," I said returning her hug.

"Oh so do you guys know each other?" John asked looking between us.

"Mhmm she used to come here all the time, so name under the reservation?" She said heading back to her desk.

"John Bittenbinder," John said firmly grabbing my hand, I immediately snatched my hand away from his grip and folded my arms.

"Alright, Mr.Bittenbinder it seems like your room has upgraded from the standard room to the Penthouse suite courtesy of Mr.March, and here is your key, enjoy your stay," Liz said handing me the keys to our room. Oh god, he knows James knows I'm here...he knows we're here.

John and I had walked up the stairs and went down a hallway then approached the elevator. Right when we had gotten in the elevator right before the doors were about to clothes someone's hand stopped the doors and opened them. The moment I saw his face my heart stopped cause I wasn't completely sure he was there. James Patrick March.

"Greetings to the both of you" James smiled while stepping into the elevator.

"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm John and this is my girlfriend Y/n," John said putting his arm around my waist.

"Ah yes Mr.Bittenbinder I'm Mr.March, and nice to see you once again Ms.Y/ln," James said shaking John's hand and grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on it.

"Hello, James," I said trying to keep myself calm there is no way I'm going to show one sign of vulnerability to him.

"I just wanna ask Mr.March why'd ya upgrade our room for no reason?" John asked

"Well in honor of Y/n coming back I wanted to give her and her friend an amazing experience here," James said gesturing towards me

" Oh boyfriend," John said correcting James.

"I beg you're pardon" James smiled looking dead at me.

"I'm her boyfriend, not her friend" John laughed awkwardly rubbing my waist with his hand.

"Oh ...Splendid! have a good time then," James said right when the elevator came to a halt at our desired floor.

"See you soon," James said taking my hand and placing a kiss on it again, and walking away going down a hall.

"So...why'd you use to come here all the time," John said as we were both walking down the hall to our room.

"Well I was pretty much a resident here for like a year and a half when I was in college," I said looking down at my feet.

"Oh cool," He said opening the door to our room.

*Another time skip to later that night*

As I walked into our room after I had taken a shower only in my robe I saw John getting dressed seemingly to go somewhere.

"Hey, where you going babe," I said plopping down in the bed looking at John put on some shoes.

"oh, shit did I not tell you," John said looking up at me.

"Uh tell me what?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Well some of my friends are going to the Alibi bar to watch the big game," He said with a blank expression on his face.

"Wa-Wait what? I thought this weekend was supposed to about us" I stammered, I swear to god this is my last fucking straw with this guy.

"It's still ok if I go right? Cause it Saturday and Saturday are for the boys" He tried to reason.

"yeah, whatever go-ahead" I sighed while getting up to start getting dressed.

"Thanks, babe your the best" John skipped over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead, then exited the room to head off to his friends. I have to break up with him when he comes back I can't do this anymore, who the fuck goes out with their friends on their one-year anniversary with their girlfriend.

"Y'know...Darling, he's no good for you" I heard a familiar voice behind me, I turned around quickly to see James standing there with a deck of cards in his hand.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

A/N

Ahhh I love JPM so much also fuck John me and my homies hate John, hopefully, yall understood some of the references I thew in there.
- Love, Sadie