Chapter 30

Samridhi

I open my eyes and look towards the clock it's midnight then I look towards Abhimanyu he is sleeping on his side so I sit in bed slowly and check on him by waving my hand in front of his face but he is in deep sleep.

Good.

I slowly get up from bed tiptoe towards the door but meri bewafa payal chankgayi ( my anklet made a sound) and I look back at him but he is still sleeping thank god he is a deep sleeper.

As I come outside of the room I start thinking where did he keep that papers I'm sure it was something important that's why he kept them in a closet but now I have to find them I'm sure it must be about his kale karname.

I open the door of the study room and look around the room there were so many papers in this room how will I find them.

I remember they were in an orange packet. Ok, let's find it.

After 1 hour I checked all the things but there is no packet. I looked at the couch and sit there tired. Where did he keep that packet what is in that paper what if he is doing something illegal uhhhh how will I find them suddenly my gaze fell on the top table where the orange packet is kept.

I smile and go towards it opening it Ma is right I never look at things that are in front of me. I excitingly open the packet but as I start reading it. It was not what I thought.

In fact, it was about some organization that gives food and shelter to poor people ok I'm not disappointed but this is not what I thought I mean, is he capable of doing this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu

I smirk when I look towards my curious little cat who is looking at papers I know you would do something like this that's why I already exchange the papers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi

I come back to the room and start thinking before I was not able to sleep because I want to know about papers and now I'm not able to sleep because I don't think Abhimanyu can do something good.

I was thinking when an arm come and rest on top my waist I swear I don't like that person who twists and turn in their sleep they disturb the sleep of other people. I take his arm keep it back.

" Keep your hands to yourself" I hissed but obviously he didn't listen as he was sleeping.

Morning

I open my eyes and look towards the clock it's 11:00 am.

" Mam your coffee," a maid said.

" Thank you"

That organization thing is still in my mind. Is Abhimanyu really a good person? the maid is still there so I decided to ask her.

" Hii," I said to her.

" Hello," she said with hesitation.

How will I ask her?

" Are you enjoying working here?"

" Yes mam," she said.

" Do you have any problem with something?"

" No mam "

" Is your boss treat you right? "

" Yes mam"

"Oh ok"

" Thank you mam"

What are you even thinking Samridhi why would she say anything wrong about her employer she is not moholle ki aunty ( neighbours) who starts bitching if you ask them something.