Daphne Gilbert

Notes:

- Events of Harry Potter happen two years earlier than they do in the books and movies. So Sirius escaped in 1991 instead of 1993, just for this to work.

- The magic that the Harry Potter world has, is it's own brand of magic, like ancestral, connective, dark, expression, kemyia, necromancy, sacrificial, spirit, traditional, and traveller are all separate branches within tvd. I am thinking something like ancient or true or pure as the name for the type of magic in HP (True or Pure: so that those pure bloods see it as the only true/pure kind of magic and looks down their noses at those that practice the others. Ancient: because we know that HP magic is literally ancient) but other ideas welcome. Whilst all in the HP wizarding world can access and tap into the TVD types of magic it is highly frowned upon because it is not considered the purest form of magic.

- Bonnie was a very late bloomer, and as such did not attend a wizarding school. Sheila Bennett attended Ilvermorny, she was in Wampus, excelled at wandless magic, though MACUSA sort of blacklisted her when she started to delve into traditional magic.

- also opinions on which is more powerful, HP magic or TVD magic.

Extra: So because of timelines etc, this will pick up in season 3, with Remy/Daphne returning to Mystic Falls following her graduation from Hogwarts just in time for Elena's 18th birthday.

- Daphne would usually share a bedroom with Elena (as she would only be home for weeks during the holidays), but because she is back for good, she'll take their parents bedroom and redecorate, for now, eventually, I would like for her to get her own place, possibly after Elena burns down the family home.

Birth Name: Remy Lily Regina Black

Adopted Name: Daphne Gilbert

Nickname: Daph (Most) Red. Bloom. Sabrina. Blossom. Honey. Velma. Grumpy. Grouch. Mother Teresa. Touchy.  Witchy. (Damon)

Title:

Last of the Black Line

Phoenix (Eventually)

The Other Gilbert

Born: October 31, 1991 (Islington, London, England)

Age: 18 (s3)

Species: 'Phoenix' Witch (Changeling (Fae/Witch Hybrid))

- Phoenix Cursed (Dorment) 

Cast: Abigail Cowen

Occupation:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Student; formerly; graduated)