(Video Games)Peter Maximoff

Hello! This was a request by whore4evanpeters , Thank you for the request!!!

Type- Fluff/Lemon

Warnings- Some lemon

"OKAY, WHATEVER!" I say almost throwing down my controller. 

"I TOLD you I was better than you at Street Fighter!" Peter said. 

"I'm done," I said getting up and throwing myself on the bed. 

I was so tired of never being able to beat Peter in any game we play. It was very annoying. 

Peter walked over to me and laid behind me. 

"Heyyy, it's okay babyyy! I have been playing for years now and you only just started. You will get better! It's okay!" he said rubbing circles on my back. 

I turn my head around and look over my shoulder at him. He was smiling at me. He knew what he was doing and how aggravating this was for me. 

I scoff and look back at the wall. 

He rolled me over to where I was on my back. I look up at him. He was hovering on top of me. I blushed but tried to stay mad at him. 

He smirked at me and put a hand in my hair. He played with it a bit, softly pulling on it. 

He then leaned down and kissed me softly. I didn't kiss back, I was supposed to be mad at him. Then, he started pulling my hair harder. I groaned and tried to push him off of me. 

"Peter!" I said against his lips. He just pulled my hair even tighter. 

I rolled my eyes and fell into the kiss. He deepened it and moved his hand from my hair down to my thigh. 

He started caressing my inner though before moving my shorts and panties to the side.

~SMUT WARNING~

He slowly slipped one finger into me I gasped and clung to his hair. He snickered at me and started pumping his finger in and out. 

He slid another finger inside of me and I pulled his hair as he did so. He kept pumping in and out of me then rubbing my cl*t over and over. 

I began to moan and squirm around. 

"You like that?" he said in my ear. 

"Mhmm," I said before he kissed me again. 

"I'm gonna c*m!" I said gasping for breath. 

"C*m for me," he said pumping in and out of me harder and faster. 

I came onto his hand and then took a deep breath.

~END OF SMUT~

Peter lays down beside me and licks his fingers. 

"I hate you," I said smiling and looking over at him.

"Yeah I'm sure you do," he said sarcastically. 

I giggle and cuddle up against him. I really did love Peter. Even though he was better at me in video games like Street Fighter and Packman, I still loved him. 

AN

Sorry, this is so short! I am super tired rn lol I hope you liked it!

-Plant