Chapter 20

WARNING!!! This is just a filler chapter. None of these characters will be brought up again except Kaden. All new Characters will not be brought back up so I just don't want to confuse any readers.

Kaden's POV: 

It was almost the end of the year now. Three more weeks and they were done with school completely for 3 more months. Theeeeennnn it was back to school again. Next year was their last year of high school. After that, Kaden was planning on going to join some band. He didn't need school right? (Wrong, but he doesn't know that.) Well, he would be having fun while Kyle, Sara, and Matt all went to their preppy little colleges. He would be out rocking to music 24/7 and for his job! He would get paid for it! And-

"Dude! Wake up! Are you okay? You've been daydreaming a lot lately. Is it about a giiirrrllll?" Kile said as they sat at their usual lunch table. I had been daydreaming a lot lately, and it usually had been bout Sophie. This one time though it happened to be about them and college. 

"OoOoO! He's blushing!!! It was a girl!!!" Matt yelled. 

Sara looked sad and jealous. As always. Sara told me that she liked me a few weeks ago after I started liking Sophie. I might have.....rejected her? I would have said I liked her back a few weeks before! But then I met Sophie. The most amazing person on this earth. You should've seen their school on Valentine's day! Ha! It was crazy! Guys were all over her. Including me. She knew it too. She's rejected me a few times. It hurt, but it wasn't as bad as when she started dating Keefe right after she rejected me. She was nice about it at least. She said she had liked me before, and she would date me but she LIKED SOMEONE ELSE! I thought she was just rejecting me but when she actually liked someone else and dated them I was crushed. It hurt....but now I'm over it.....sort of. I started paying more attention to Sara though. She was sweet, kind, funny, and she always cared. No matter where you were or who you were, she cared. And most importantly, she never gave up. That's what I've started to really like about her. But first I needed to get over Sophie a little bit more so that I know for a fact I'm not just getting with her to replace how I feel about Sophie. I think it's okay to mention that I may have feelings for her though....that's not too bad, right?

"Yeah, I was. Thinking about a girl I mean." Aaand then I looked at Sara and smiled. I technically WAS thinking about her so I can say that without lying. Her eyes lit up and she smiled back. I think she got it. Matt and Kyle however are super dumb. They didn't even notice. Later that day I talked with Sara and explained that I had started liking her back and that I wanted to go out soon. She agreed to give me a little time to think about it and said she'd still be there whenever I was ready. See what I meant about never giving up? She has so many good things for her and I hope she gets them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a cute chapter, right? Actually, I may bring up Sara again but not the boys. They seem like a cute couple to me. I mean I kinda shipped him with Sophie but we all know this is a sokeefe story so.....

-🍃🌺Fostaaa🌺🍃