Chapter 5

"Follow her and text me her location right now," Hamza ordered one of his men through his phone

The man on the other side replied in affirmative and started following her.

It's been two years. Where was she and why did she show up now? Driving the car Hamza thought to himself as his grip tightened in the steering wheel remembering the horrendous incident of his life. Increasing the speed of the engine he drove towards the address that his man texted him earlier.

   Increasing the speed of the engine he drove towards the address that his   man texted him earlier

Miles away at the Ibtyaj Haveli other things were happening...

"Yeah, yeah keep the file in my cabin and prepare the meeting room orderly. Don't misplace anything. This client is very important for the new res..." The eldest son of the Ibtyaj family Daniyal Ibtyaj was talking to his assistant about the business deal he was going to make in a few hours but the constant sound of the swaying of Resmi churi(traditional glass bangles) and the pit-pat of someone's soft walking rang in his eardrum, making him lose focus on the call.

Cutting the call he looked at the culprit who was troubling him since the moment she had entered the room whereas her intention was not to disturb him. But what he would do if he couldn't hold back his temptation towards the unintentional temptress.

Where it was applicable to punish his offender he did the total opposite. His loving gaze lingered at her every movement.

Putting the clothes in the closet, she brought his wristwatch from the bedside drawer to him and wore him the shiny silver Rolex.

Only if he knew what a sweet torture his intense gaze was for her.

The hue of bright red climbed up her neck to her cheek, blushed her milky fair skin, inviting his hand to touch her soft spotless cheek.

Finishing her task she finally looked up with a fake glare throwing at him, trying her best to form her lips in a straight line as it was her intention to show irritation.

"Stop gawking at me." Putting her hands on her waist she scolded him as if she wasn't enjoying his attention which was a big fat lie.

Ignoring her statement she smirked at him as his hand rose from her cheek to her hair, twisting a lock of her brown hair in his hand, his gaze wandered around her face as if he was noticing every single feature of her for the first time in his life.