^^hes close to being able to wink we are not safe

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
The song came to an end, and I bowed and kissed the top of Yena's hand, before standing up straight again. Her cheeks were all pink now. I chuckled softly. We had some small talk while dancing and got somewhat closer to each other.

"Ahem, your highness." I turned to see Heeseung hyung bowing at me.

"Heeseung. What brings you here?"

"The king is asking for you, your highness."

"Okay. Wait for me." I smiled slightly to Yena. She nodded and smiled back. Meanwhile, the other girls surrounding us had started glaring at her.

"He means the both of you." And my jaw dropped slightly. Huh? HUH??

"Oh....." And I turned to Yena. She looked slightly nervous and fiddled with her fingers.

"It's fine. I will go with you." She said softly.

"Okay." And I reached out my hand for hers. But just as she was about to accept it, another came and intercepted her.

"You-" I blocked Heeseung hyung from acting up.

"Sorry, but what business do you have with my sister?" It was Sunghoon. Of course.

"Oppa.. it's fine." Yena patted the skater's shoulder.

"You, shush. Now, your highness, What is it you want with my sister?" His cold eyes bore into mine. I've never met someone whonwas this brave to stare straight into a royals eyes before.

"We just danced. Now, my father is asking to see us." I simply replied.

"Oppa, it's fine. I can handle myself." Yena jabbed her brother with her elbow.

"No. You can't go with him." He hissed at her.

"It's fine." She glared back at him.

"Fine. But don't, don't, stay too long." He emphasised on the 'don't' before letting Yena go to me.

"Got it." She replied and walked towards me, gently grabbing my hand.

"We can go now." She whispered to me. I nodded and led her to my father. I turned back to observe her brother, who was glaring at me. So I glared back as well. Yena seemed to notice.

"I'm so gonna kill the both of you." She muttered.

"Pardon?"

"The both of you are acting like 3-year-olds. Grow up." I'm offended. Hmph.

"Hmph." She looked shocked as I huffed.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at her perplexed look.

"Nothing. Just never knew a prince could sound that cute." She shrugged and continued walking. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Jungwon. I see you've found a girl." My father greeted. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Yes, father." I bowed slightly. Meanwhile, Yena had her head down.

"Hello." He greeted Yena. She just bowed and nodded her head.

"She's shy." I said. My father chuckled.

"So, are you planning on inviting her to stay?" My father asked. I stayed silent.

"Jungwon?"

"If she wants." I murmured.